• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

A serious bug regarding reputation rewards from quests

brothir

Hello, all.

Currently quests on Kronos only give 40 % of the reputation that they are supposed to give. I've made a bug report here.

Please vote for fixing, as this is a very serious issue in my book. I will not play on Kronos until this is fixed.

Reputation from quest got a big buff after 1.12 , im pretty sure 250 rep is from tbc
Need some proper research

Last edited:
http://www.wow-pro.com/node/643

A Donation of Wool
- A Donation of Mageweave
- A Donation of Silk

This should bring you 150 reputation for each quest

As i said , 150 rep insteant of 350. i will try to find correct rep for other 2 quest

Last edited:
As far as a software perspective, this also doesn't qualify as "a serious bug" even if it wasn't intended.

Well, if many reputation rewards are wrong then it is a serious bug regarding reputation rewards. However, now that might turn out not to be the case, though I'm not entirely convinced until I can see in a patch note that reputation rewards were increased across the board. Haven't found any such thing yet.

Indaco's source link is superb, and after doing a very large amount of quests in Kalimdor I just wasn't seeing incorrect reputation rewards for a pre Burning Crusade patched server. That isn't to say that I'm totally correct and there's no bugged quests for faction gain - there certainly could be. The issue is that you'd have to pull up a 2005-2006 source for a comparison.

On the bright side of reputation gains, Kronos has Linked Reputation trickle down awards working accurately.

Top Bottom