• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Abhorsen's The Old Kingdom - Warlock PvP

Moppsta

Sup Kronos

This here's a video I made from some of the fun I have world PvPing on Kronos. I didn't know anything about video editing when I started but I think it came out alright, I learned a lot along the way. Hope you all enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed making it!

Cheers

Abhorsen

[video=youtube;B5XAVdw8q1s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5XAVdw8q1s[/video]

I really liked this, especially the music, psychedelic transitions, and the opponents you versed.

People are going to complain about crap like skill, probably about the clicking too, but who cares. You killed bik pleyers and they are probably going to be real salty after they see this :shifty:

Anyhoo, great job! :cool2:

Way too many kills because of the Nightfall proc :laugh::laugh:
Also, Affliction is gay. If you want a good 1v1/1v2 PvP video go try Drakedog's spec.
Still, not bad. You killed some of my guildies. Too bad you didnt get to meet me! :laugh:

Where do you think I can find alliance easily? For world PvP!

Thanks for checking it out dudes! Video is definitely just for fun, not to showcase any skill or something like that, I make plenty of mistakes throughout.

I wanted to try out Drakedog's spec originally but on Kronos the succubus is bugged and seduce doesn't work correctly so I didn't want to play a gimped spec. If anything affliction is more difficult to play because you can't rely on any burst or reliable CC, but with my gear I can obviously still do enough damage to do alright. :)

coex is pretty damn handy not gonna lie, and amp curse makes it so you're able to outrun a rogue using max rank sprint

Might try SM/Ruin pvp next

I feel that NF/Conflag isn't quite shining yet with my current (t1) gear level

Lharts posted a good destro spec in another thread but he didnt update it since wowprovider's death

I liked it a lot and I am impressed you found that many occasions to do PvP, good job ! :D

(or bad job, you are killing mah friends, you monster!)

Way too many kills because of the Nightfall proc :laugh::laugh:
Also, Affliction is gay. If you want a good 1v1/1v2 PvP video go try Drakedog's spec.
Still, not bad. You killed some of my guildies. Too bad you didnt get to meet me! :laugh:

Where do you think I can find alliance easily? For world PvP!

/cringe

I enjoyed this video and especially when you killed Vendraminy at the end there :) gj abhorsen :yes:

was entertaining but 2bad its only dot dot dot dot deathcoil and drain life, nothing special with t2

/slowclap

i give it a 7/10 cause of world pvp, good music and editing

peace

Last edited:
Great vid, fantastic music choices. Usually music is obnoxious trance or obnoxious heavy metal.

What's the scrolling text addon you're using?

Fun to see someone make videos, but I can barely watch them movies with keyboard turning, mouseclicking gameplays without healthbars, other than that thumbs up, good music.

Great vid, fantastic music choices. Usually music is obnoxious trance or obnoxious heavy metal.

What's the scrolling text addon you're using?

Thanks man, glad you liked it! I'm just using Scrolling Combat Text, nothin too fancy.

I can barely watch them movies with keyboard turning

I'm literally not capable of keyboard turning with my keybinds. xD

Drakedog references? Come on. . . Jing Wu Ming, man.

Wut?

how far can the far farts take me how far do they go do they go
[video=youtube;PB5AzCxx66Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB5AzCxx66Y[/video]

Top Bottom