• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

About Alterac Valley

theplaguee

Hello guys and girls.

I played some AV's in the last 2 days and I notcied some bugs:

1 - The wolfs attacking me. Why? They must be neutral to all Horde players.
2 - The Lt. and Commander aura - The base commander + the commander on FW fy, must have aura with 10 hp per second and 15 mana, I think the commander on Tower Point also must have this aure (not so sure for this), all other commanders have the correct aura - 8 hp per second and 10 mana.
3 - There is one shaman, just in the hut on The Relief hut, his aggro range seems is like 1-2 yards.
4 - I have seen many times the allys to sap our ellites on the towers, they must be imunne to this. (Not 100% sure).
5 - I cant loot the dead ally players like 90% of the time.
6 - There is no info how many blood we are delivired for Lokholar the Ice Lord and how many left to be done, the same is and for the Armor Scraps, also no info at all.
7 - Sometimes when the allys attack our commanders I cant heal/dispell them.
8 - Where are the mines?
9 - Vandar must not go that far away from his bunker like he do now.
10 - The quest to find the location on the 3 wing commander did not worked for me. (If someone else can cofirm this, will be good).

I dont know if the Wolf Raiders/Reavers/Wing Commanders/Lokholar working yet, all games are rush till now.

Please guys if its possible fix the bugs in Alterac Valley, this is the best battleground and deserve to be perfectly srcipted.

Everyone is welcome to add more bugs, and lets hope the Kronos team to can fix them.

Last edited:
Theplaguee, destroyer of brackets :cool2:

This perseon does not have a clue what a bugtracker is, still going the first baby steps. When will he learn walking? Thats gonna take another decade.

Top Bottom