• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter About hunters pets...

Popse

Hello guys , i just came to bad conclusion... I started to level hunter , and i realized one big problem , my best example now : i had lvl 26 raptor for some reason with 1.54 attack speed with 45.9 dps at lvl 26 , but the problem is i dont like raptors , but seems like i am forced to level raptor because when i got wolf ( lvl 28) he has 25.4 dps (Ghostpaw alpha 1.3 attack speed) but speed doesnt change anything seems like raptors have almost 2x bigger dps then any other pet cat or wolf... While cat should have same dps as raptor compared from this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...s/Hunter Pet Guide/Hunter's Pet Bestiary.html

So i want to ask Game masters opinion about this being fixed ? I want to decide should i stay to wolf and struggle with lower dps while hoping it to be fixed or just roll raptor?

In the current situation my raptor fully buffed does more damage than some mage/warlock in our raid.

The dps is 30% too high, and sadly cat dps is 30% too low (i miss prowl).

Hope this get fix, our melees are getting more or and more angry about loosing furious howl.

I was watching Rottix stream and he was lvl 49 and his raptor was critting for 350.... Really silly :p

But I think that not only does raptor do too much damage, Broken Tooth etc are not doing enough... Overall the quality for pets on Kronos is terrible. I know lots of work have been done to improve them since launch but they still bug out in caves and boats, sometimes when u ress them they dont ress, You cant ress them if you are not in LOS and sometimes their pathing just derps the fuck out.

Is this for raptors of all levels? Should my lvl 19 hunter go catch a raptor?

Hello guys , i just came to bad conclusion... I started to level hunter , and i realized one big problem , my best example now : i had lvl 26 raptor for some reason with 1.54 attack speed with 45.9 dps at lvl 26 , but the problem is i dont like raptors , but seems like i am forced to level raptor because when i got wolf ( lvl 28) he has 25.4 dps (Ghostpaw alpha 1.3 attack speed) but speed doesnt change anything seems like raptors have almost 2x bigger dps then any other pet cat or wolf... While cat should have same dps as raptor compared from this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...s/Hunter Pet Guide/Hunter's Pet Bestiary.html

So i want to ask Game masters opinion about this being fixed ? I want to decide should i stay to wolf and struggle with lower dps while hoping it to be fixed or just roll raptor?

Go to bugreport and report it. If It's a bug it needs to be fixed ASAP!

Well then its really shame that such a thing hasn't been fixed yet.:mellow: I voted.:)

Overall the quality for pets on Kronos is terrible. I know lots of work have been done to improve them since launch but they still bug out in caves and boats, sometimes when u ress them they dont ress, You cant ress them if you are not in LOS and sometimes their pathing just derps the fuck out.

Must agree. I just turn lvl 60 and on the way to 60 i've seen terrible pathfinding issues like everywhere. Not just the pet issues. I was impressed with other thing that Kronos did with scripting much better then others popular Vanilla servers but the pathfinding issue is unfortunately extremely terrible. Such a fundamental and "Basic" issue should be fixed a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom