• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[AddOn] Reagent Counter

kuurtz

I created this addon out of the necessity to know how many spell reagents I have in a instant and practical way rather than opening my bags and look for them.

What this addon does is, count the spell reagents, be it soul stones, flash powder, light feathers etc and displays them on the respective action button, so it looks like this:

reagents.jpg

Download link: https://github.com/zetone/reagentCounter
Extract the folder remove the "-master" and move it to your addon folder

Looks nice... I use bongos, and for me at least it didn't seem to work when I use those two addons simultaneously :(

Just to make sure, can you see it on your addon list before you select your character? recently found a bug where I needed to relog for it to work too but I havent found the what's causing it yet

Just to make sure, can you see it on your addon list before you select your character? recently found a bug where I needed to relog for it to work too but I havent found the what's causing it yet

Oh its there, np seeing it :)

Alright, I've identified the problem and it should work with bongos now. I've already uploaded it, let me know if you find another issue

Top Bottom