• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shaman AddOns for Shamans

radus00

Authorized
Hi, fellow shamans. I was wondering what addons are you using. Now I'm using only ArchiTotem, which is not perfect but at least I don't have actions bars filled with totems and it has basic totem timers built-in as well.

I seem to recall an addon for an ankh timer and a very useful one for managing totems. The totem-addon had 4 actionbar drop-downs - one for each element (air, water, etc.) - and you could manage the order easily for each fight. Was extremely useful for Razor in BWL, when you had to quickly alternate between earth totems for example.
Is it similar to your ArchiTotem? Maybe you could post a screenshot of your UI? I would personally love one for managing totems easier.

For raiding, I remember using Decursive, Omen threat meter, xPerl unit frames and bossmod among others. I may mix some up, as I haven't played since the beginning of Cata!

ArchiTotem does pretty much everything as addon you described. Here is a screenshot of it:

architotem.jpg

An addon for an ankh timer would be nice. Is there any chance you remember it's name?

i just use "coolDown" for Ankh, Nature swiftness and Mana spring totemt cds etc..
Apart from that i use: Luna unit frames (their raid frames and click binds also)
Totem timers
SmartRes
Forecast

Top Bottom