• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Advertise better!

I just answered Magnifican via PM, it is as tristan said but is not necessary continue in this off-topic. But if someone of you are interested to become moderator for Kronos section you can send application to speawy(at)twinstar.cz

I just answered Magnifican via PM, it is as tristan said but is not necessary continue in this off-topic. But if someone of you are interested to become moderator for Kronos section you can send application to speawy(at)twinstar.cz

Thanks for the info!
Actually I know that because the forum recently offers me to apply as moderator, and I guess it's 'cause I browse it often, check:
30-04-15 15-44-46.jpg
So I figured anyone could be moderator, as long as he/she follow the rules :smile:

And btw don't worry, at least I won't continue the off-topic.

Alright, it seems like I was mistaken about this and for that I apologize. I thought a moderator on the forum would be a sort of official representative of Kronos team, and with that comes responsibility to act in a professional manner etc. But it was no big deal here and its not like he did something outrageous anyway :biggrin: Overall I just think all kinds of flamewar and server bashing is beneath Kronos, simply because they have a good enough product on their own to stand with quality and dignity. Once you turn to server bashing and claims that the other server use bots/allow cheating etc (even if true), is just not relevant to what goes on here on this great server we got right here :smile: Im gonna leave this offtopic discussion here, I just wanted to clear this up and take a "step back" so to speak.

Anyway, is there any plans on doing any advertising from the staff? The players do their thing with streams etc ofc but im curious about what the staff intends. No plans on going on votelists to promote the server there as well?

Alright, it seems like I was mistaken about this and for that I apologize. I thought a moderator on the forum would be a sort of official representative of Kronos team, and with that comes responsibility to act in a professional manner etc. But it was no big deal here and its not like he did something outrageous anyway :biggrin: Overall I just think all kinds of flamewar and server bashing is beneath Kronos, simply because they have a good enough product on their own to stand with quality and dignity. Once you turn to server bashing and claims that the other server use bots/allow cheating etc (even if true), is just not relevant to what goes on here on this great server we got right here :smile: Im gonna leave this offtopic discussion here, I just wanted to clear this up and take a "step back" so to speak.

Now with that I agree totally :smile: If I could +1 you I would, but still can't (I'm not lvl 55 yet :sad:).

Anyway, is there any plans on doing any advertising from the staff? The players do their thing with streams etc ofc but im curious about what the staff intends. No plans on going on votelists to promote the server there as well?

It would be nice they do! Maybe they need like a special staff team focused only on advertising. Just an idea that came to my head.

Census say 600-800 new allys since the last 24hours, is this advertisement enough?

That is awesome advertisement indeed! Although I would have to give most of the credit to Dodgykebaab for that. Great stuff nonetheless!

Top Bottom