• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Ahn'Qiraj War Effort

Elitesbane

Just to clarify - when will the Ahn'Qiraj War Effort begin on Kronos? I will likely have multiple friends interested in joining just to see this legendary event, and I'll need to tell them when it begins so they can prepare.

Thanks!

Just to clarify - when will the Ahn'Qiraj War Effort begin on Kronos? I will likely have multiple friends interested in joining just to see this legendary event, and I'll need to tell them when it begins so they can prepare.

Thanks!

lolz

i just hope they change the efforts materials so ppl are not farming them now and turn them in within 24h after it got patched in

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it will be on Kronos, yes. I don't know if the requirements will be changed to fit the population better though.

Well, Blizzard at least started the War Effort three month after the Nightmare Dragons have been released. :)

I don't know if the requirements will be changed to fit the population better though.
I don't know how Chero wants to do it but Blizzard added a (slowly) auto completion for this event, since RP & "empty" realms didn't had a chance to complete this on their own. The auto completion was ofcourse the slowest way, the quests just were a additional part to enter the gates quicker than only by waiting.

i just hope they change the efforts materials so ppl are not farming them now and turn them in within 24h after it got patched in
I think there's a better way - to announce War Effort a week or two before it starts, and when it starts - remove all event materials from the game, from the banks and bags etc.

I think there's a better way - to announce War Effort a week or two before it starts, and when it starts - remove all event materials from the game, from the banks and bags etc.

That seems far more drastic than just changing the materials required.

Top Bottom