• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance Alliance Oceanic Players.

Fizzlebang

Authorized
Hello Kronos-ers!

I'm loving being in the Kronos world. However, I know that the Oceanic time zone players don't make up the majority. I've joined a friendly guild but most of the time I'm able to play, there's no one else online. It is what it is and I understand that. I was posting to see if anyone could shed some light on where Oceanic Alliance players are congregating? Are there guilds where we've congregated?

Any advice/info would be great as I'd be looking to join a new guild if there's more of a chance to play with others.

Cheers! :smile:

G'day mate!

Can't help you with a guild name, but I'll hook to this thread and maybe in the future someone will post some info, that we both can benefit from.

Me and my GF are playing on Kronos few times a week, mostly around 9-12 PM Perth time.
I'll /w you when I see you online.

G'day mate!

Can't help you with a guild name, but I'll hook to this thread and maybe in the future someone will post some info, that we both can benefit from.

Me and my GF are playing on Kronos few times a week, mostly around 9-12 PM Perth time.
I'll /w you when I see you online.

Thanks for the response man. I'm hoping more people come to the party but I'm not holding out too much hope as the 'other' server is still immensely popular. I do like being here though it's a fantastic server.

There are a few of us out there. I managed to get into a group with you yesterday for Deadmines. Then my net died right at the end there which sucked, missing out on the letter from VC.

I know there are more over on the Horde side. But i didn't want to make the jump to the dark side. Not sure if we have enough pure Aussies just yet to make a raiding guild. Though at the main times i play there seems to be enough people online to do dungeons with. And i am sure enough to form Pug raids in the future.

I would be careful with any hopes for an Aussie raiding guild. It takes like 50-60 ppl to form a raiding society.
It will be awfully hard to find that many, with some of us playing on Nostalrius, and some being horde side here on Kronos.
Still a solid 5 and 10 man dungeon group would be nice to have. (Fingers crossed for ZG 20 man group :) )

How far are you guys into the game?
We (me and my GF) are like 15-16 lvl now, enjoying the content, leveling trade skills and actually reading all the quests :).

I would be careful with any hopes for an Aussie raiding guild. It takes like 50-60 ppl to form a raiding society.
It will be awfully hard to find that many, with some of us playing on Nostalrius, and some being horde side here on Kronos.
Still a solid 5 and 10 man dungeon group would be nice to have. (Fingers crossed for ZG 20 man group :) )

How far are you guys into the game?
We (me and my GF) are like 15-16 lvl now, enjoying the content, leveling trade skills and actually reading all the quests :).

LOL, I know I find myself reading quests again too! I don't want to make the move to Horde but as I'm only level 21 I may just do that for the opportunity of more players at our peak time. We shall see. Feel free to add me if you roll an Alliance toon. I'm playing a few classes through to about level 20 to see which one I'll stick with. I'm most likely staying with my mage but we'll see.

We are playing on Alliance side:

Zakkarius - 16 lvl - Human - warrior and Silie - 16 lvl - Human- warlock.
We'll be online today - probably something between 8 and 11 PM (WA time)

I'm also not sure which class to play, I have played NE resto druid in vanilla, so wanted to try a tank instead of being a healer all the time.

But I am tempted with rolling a mage, will see in few days how my tanking goes when I reach DM (VC) levels.

I just joined an oceanic alliance guild called 'No Money No Honey', if you see anyone from the guild online just ask for an invite, they all seem like a pretty decent bunch so far :)

Hey!
I'm from Thailand and would love to join an oceanic based guild. The timezone difference will be way easier to deal with. Feel free to contact me in game: Noctaris (hunt50)

Cheers!

Hey guys just started on kronos im a lvl 22 hunter (elendril) looking for a guild cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Guild Name - <Thunder Downunder> [Alliance] (Oceanic Based)
Primary Language - English
Guild Type - PVE Raiding/Social/PvP
Raid times - 1 PM ST
Currently recruiting - Considering all competent players of any class. Our current highest needs are: Rogues/Warlocks/Druids but we wil closely look at all 60 applicants to fill our 40 man roster.
About Us - We are the #1 offpeak Alliance guild on Kronos with a strong Oceanic community and a number of members from NA & EU. We are currently looking to fill our 40 man raid team and are transitioning from MC into BWL this week . We have a very active & helpful community with an experienced and stable leadership team.
How To Join - http://thunderdownunderr.shivtr.com/ (complete an app or enquire in game we advertise frequently)
If you are an experienced oceanic player or raid during these times come help us progress through BWL onwards!

You are welcome to join us even if your levelling!

Manafire

Top Bottom