• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

<Alliance> What classes are needed?

Xadas

I know alliance side has an abundance of warriors. but seeing i'm not max level yet maybe someone else could tell the forums whats needed.

I'm not max level either, just hit 33 but I thought I would give some sort of input here. As a holy/disc priest from the get-go, I haven't had any troubles finding groups for dungeons, and that includes getting a tank. I read the comments from the horde side about not wanting to use druid tanks so much, but we're fine with druid and even pally tanks. I have noticed though, at least in groups I've been in, a lack of mages. I've been running Gnomer a lot lately, and only once was there a mage in the group. I've been in a couple of RFK groups this week also, and we had no mage. Even in the lower-level dungeons like Stocks and DM, mages were very scarce. I'd be interested to hear others' thoughts on this.

As a lvl 60 who usually searches for dungeons, get a tank. Bloody tanks are so hard to find!

Top Bottom