• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Allow faction with excess players to queue bg's on either team

Lildyo

Authorized
Hey there, so with PvP queues being very dire on Kronos these days (even today, WSG is barely popping in EU primetime), I think urgent action needs to be taken to remedy this before we lose even more PvPers. I have heard other servers have allowed players to queue up for bg's and play on other teams if one side lacks players, which I think would be an excellent solution that would revitalize PvP on Kronos.

Horde side SEVERELY lacks players right now and the faction imbalance is getting worse. Last AV weekend we had over 80 alliance queueing and at most 40 horde. Many games could not be filled due to the lack of horde players. Only 3 AV games popped on the last day of AV weekend. No matter what day of the week or bg weekend it is, games very rarely pop during NA primetime and overnight while the Europeans are asleep.

This solution would do wonders for the pvp situation on Kronos.

They just need to introduce free transfer from Alliance to Horde and that's it..
I don't plan to leave the server yet, but I'm really losing motivation to log in because for half of the day there aren't battlegrounds going and during the other half I have to wait an hour in queue for BG to pop.

just wait for another project death and new players arrive on kronos

They just need to introduce free transfer from Alliance to Horde and that's it.. I don't plan to leave the server yet, but I'm really losing motivation to log in because for half of the day there aren't battlegrounds going and during the other half I have to wait an hour in queue for BG to pop.
get chars on both sides, problem solved

I assume you are talking about Kronos 1? PvP on the server is all but dead. Sounds like k2 isn't far behind after everyone left for nost.

Top Bottom