• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alterac Valley never played?

Nokiya420

I've been here on Kronos for few nights when there's max people on server with 4k in que, yet, there's never system msg that AV has started. WSG is there every few minutes but absolutely no AV.

Why is that? Not enough players? People simply don't que it?

A large portion of the people on the server are nost refugee's who are still leveling.

ye I get that but WSG 60 is popping constantly. From the activity it doesn't seem to be the same 20 players either. So one would assume there would be AV from time to time.

So far we've only played AV durings it's holiday weekend. AV is boring as fuck also so there's that. but next weekend is AV so there will be a lot of it. Exalted in less than a day inc :)

Basically the active pvp population of 60's isn't large of enough to sustain it. There will always be people who want to play WSG over AV (because AV is a big mountain of poo) and there are not enough remaining players to fill a game, or they'll be in queue so long that they'll start playing WSG before that.

I'm sure it'll happen eventually that we get a continuous AV game going, it's just a matter of time because as said, people are still levelling.

I am not a Nost player but I did join this server 1-2 days before the nost crash and migration, so I am in that lvling group.

I can't wait for AV, I remember queuing for it, playing for a while,leaving to do what ever, re-queuing and getting back into the same game!

It's like world pvp that you can question for!

Hopping when the lvling bubble pops and we are all 50-60 we will have some epic AV battles!!!

Top Bottom