• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Anyone else involved in the scripting work besides Chero?

edwinoakshield

Hello everyone, I've been taking a look at the recent changes on the bugtracker and I've noticed that apparently only Chero has been fixing Kronos issues for past three months or so. I think it hasn't been always like this, if I reckon correctly Kioshi used to work on the scripts too. Can the staff update us about how many developers are dealing with the coding?

And if only Chero is working, maybe it would be a good idea to recruit more developers to help the project's progress.

Some people already reached out to help, they weren't even acknowledged.....they want to keep the team small for some reason.

Some people already reached out to help, they weren't even acknowledged.....they want to keep the team small for some reason.

I don't see why would they want that... I think that if they opened up more opportunities in the development team they could eventually find some skilled programmers to increase the scripting quality.

Top Bottom