• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Ashbringer

Chrobak77

As most of you probably know, back then (pre-cata) we used to have pretty nice event in Scarlet Monastery-Cathedral for wielders of Corrupted Ashbringer. Corrupted Ashbringer was supposed to have its own legendary questline that eventually led to its cleansing and obtaining of Ashbringer . Sadly this never happened and whole potential storyline of Ashbringer have been destroyed by WoTLK expansion where Ashbringer appeared.

I was always very disappointed and upset about this as I am the one of very few wielders on retail servers and was waiting for story of Ashbringer to continue during whole Burning Crusade expansion (...god I was even going to SM every week to see if something had changed...)

Because this is private server with big potential and unlimited opportunities do you plan to stick to the blizzard ways or would you consider to develop the story of Ashbringer on your own?

Maybe in like 4+ years twinstar team shall afford (motivation) it's own custom 2nd expansion to vanilla wow (not a Burning Crusade!!!)... if all kronos players shall buy vanity items from store every month.

//if we can have ashbringer... let's genocide all horde next!!! So all horde accounts shall be lost forever ^_^

Starts at 1:00 ;)

[video=youtube;Yqr8boo7e1w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqr8boo7e1w[/video]

Top Bottom