• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Assorted PvP-related suggestions aka sachi's pvp wishlist

I don't understand why the trash horde players are against these changes and good players (dms) are for it. Oh wait never mind

Mid air reflector is a joke tbh while we're at it lets give reflectors 100% crit on reflected spells and make them able to send back whole dots to enemies if u used it a bit too late Xd

mid air reflectors is a good idea, especially with naxx coming. makes it more fun and rewarding in my opinion,

Mid air reflector is a joke tbh while we're at it lets give reflectors 100% crit on reflected spells and make them able to send back whole dots to enemies if u used it a bit too late Xd

if blizzard did it you would say it is blizzlike so it must be good.

Last edited:
http://armory.twinstar.cz/character-sheet.xml?r=Kronos&cn=Lharts

Dude how you can be such a cunt when your engineering isn't even at 300? It's not even high enough to use fucking mind control cap. No wonder you don't want reflectors changed, you're terrible and on top of that don't even have the required skill to use them.

http://armory.twinstar.cz/character-reputation.xml?r=Kronos&cn=Lharts&gn=Arcanum

Not even honored with AB.If you're going to comment and shit on pvp related issues, how about you actually do some pvp? I'm actually really tired of reading posts from people like you and ahlanderp who set foot inside a battleground once a month at most. Seriously guys just stick to fixing pve bugs and stop complaining about something that will never affect you.

http://armory.twinstar.cz/character-sheet.xml?r=Kronos&cn=Lharts

Dude how you can be such a cunt when your engineering isn't even at 300? It's not even high enough to use fucking mind control cap. No wonder you don't want reflectors changed, you're terrible and on top of that don't even have the required skill to use them.

http://armory.twinstar.cz/character-reputation.xml?r=Kronos&cn=Lharts&gn=Arcanum

Not even honored with AB.If you're going to comment and shit on pvp related issues, how about you actually do some pvp? I'm actually really tired of reading posts from people like you and ahlanderp who set foot inside a battleground once a month at most. Seriously guys just stick to fixing pve bugs and stop complaining about something that will never affect you.
i didn't say not to change the reflector u fucking geek, learn to read

i am exalted with ab, av, wsg and have 300 engineering, and i'm way better than you
only 12k hks though because when you beat every alliance team in 7 minutes and they refuse to resurrect you can't accrue a decent amount of kills =\

must be hard to comprehend that someone disagrees with you

people can have more toons than 1. weird concept, I know.
my engi isn't maxed out cause I CAN'T FUCKING BOTHER TO DO IT. I am literally THIS lazy. tbh, I even forgot I ever started to skill it.
me beeing aginst the idea of having midair reflects has nothing to do with me not maxing out engineering. I could easily afford to max it out. I choose not to. engineering is NOT a requirement for PvP.

if you take engineering for PvP, thats your choice. if you think everyone who doesn't take engineering and PvPs is not a real PvPer then thats just your opinion, not a fact.

midair reflect makes engi even more op than it already is. fact.
you want to make an already pretty broken profession even more broken just because you dislike how the game is naturally progressing? lol

must be hard to comprehend that someone disagrees with you

people can have more toons than 1. weird concept, I know.
my engi isn't maxed out cause I CAN'T FUCKING BOTHER TO DO IT. I am literally THIS lazy. tbh, I even forgot I ever started to skill it.
me beeing aginst the idea of having midair reflects has nothing to do with me not maxing out engineering. I could easily afford to max it out. I choose not to. engineering is NOT a requirement for PvP.

if you take engineering for PvP, thats your choice. if you think everyone who doesn't take engineering and PvPs is not a real PvPer then thats just your opinion, not a fact.

midair reflect makes engi even more op than it already is. fact.
you want to make an already pretty broken profession even more broken just because you dislike how the game is naturally progressing? lol

Nevermind, just keep being a shit player not worth my time to educate.

Last edited:
This thread has been off topic since post 4 or something. Reflectors mid air have NOTHING to do with the current situation of the server pvp and will have 0 to do with making the pvp scene better. Giving people a little silver for turning in marks would be way better update.

To Lharts and Alahdoge: Get a life you both. You pvp max 1 time per month and both suck ass even in full BiS gear. (can link stream footage to prove this xD) Maybe just troll on posts you really have something to troll about in the future?!?

If only Lharts wasn't THIS lazy and would finish his engineering so he could reflect your reflect.....mind-blowing.

If you pop a reflector yourself before you cast a spell that gets reflected, you'll parry the reflected spell. That's how it used to work on Kronos a while ago, at least.

1) Create a secondary queue system just for premade versus premade games.
wat prem vs prem? I have not heard about this since arcenum GM killed himself and left Iraefags to suffer alone. Sad story me cryin((

Jk, oke i just dont care about this par so much. Germi single fighter (its not about self-satisfaction if you thought about it! Freud.jpeg)
and Dms said in another topic u plays PTR becuz there can be people who do not have a character on live server. so keep play ptr fight-nights maybe?

inb4: facepalm from Sarei

2) Allow engineering reflectors to reflect projectiles which are already mid-air
Naga u just lobbying the interests of rogues with their bik vanish. Reported to silithus police

I have not read the thread but I imagine feenix skillcaped clowns remember the good old days in their trash server hahahhkek xD

inb4: facepalm from Perplexty (if he even alive)

3) Put permanent emissaries where people can queue up for all 3 battlegrounds in more populous areas in cities

I do not think that it will help much, but it does not hurt either.

inb4: facepalm from myself another forum acc

4) Award some minimal monetary compensation for turning in 3 battleground marks
Again feenix feature nize! Stack living action potion for win and two stacks for loss sounds cool?

I do not think that for someone a few gold per game will be a motivator. idk

inb4: facepalm from <oyveygoy> GM

5) Allow multi queue, but only for WSG+AV or AB+AV (so not for WSG+AB)
>While I don't personally like AV
and u just got powerful enemy now, i will kill ur kitty tonight

inb4: facepalm from Sachiwhore :3

6) Consider some sort of permanent reward for people who obtain high ranks (11+)
in 2 weeks [lol] i will have сhar №3 received r10. May i have medal of autism too pls??

inb4: facepalm from M-malise

P.S.
Else under this post will be like from Monty and Cool from Eywin

Last edited:
Top Bottom