• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid Balance druid DPS calculator by IML

Zillus

Greetings,

do not be mistaken, this post doesn't validate or justify Balance druids in PvE. Still, it's quite unique specc. and my mom keeps telling me, that I'm unique. :cool2: So I'm balancin', they hatin'.

Some time, I was trying to figure out, how much hit and crit is valued in Spell damage. Instead, I tried to create as precise calculator as possible - not being a mathematician. It's in Czech only as I'm not really expecting anybody to use it. :smile: But its using shouldn't be that difficult.

Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=39310385062931957403

Basically, the equations are too simple to actually predict correctly. Don't judge (or do, if you please). Comparing item sets should inform you, which combination of gear is the most suitable for dps sake. Don't forget however, that during long-fights lower ranks of starfire are to be used. :winkiss:

Notes:
No pushbacks, mid-cast slacking, mana pool+regen or moonfire use are not included in equations. Also, the Hit % ceiling isn't set => it's 0,16 for bosses.
Curse of Shadows is taken into account in full buffed equation.
Not all buffs / consumables are involved. Just those that came into my mind while creating.

Any comments, criticism and signing ingame. I hope the link works correctly. Nicks: Iml, Xillus,...

Last edited:
any non-czech speaking players can use the boomkin calculations in my spelldmg calculator, link in my signature

any non-czech speaking players can use the boomkin calculations in my spelldmg calculator, link in my signature

Nice one. Should have known of it earlier.

However, I had to check and found a major divergency in your calculator. R7 starfire is not obtainable so far, therefore your avg starfire dmg is singnificantly higher than mine, calculating w/ r6.

Last edited:

Many thankz 4 teh calculator. Huge help. I'm actually surprised that crit doesn't do that great in relation to spell damage as a moonkin.

Top Bottom