• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Banned account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratcho

Yeah, account locked for chest looting. Didn't find anything about this in server rules. Let's say am lvl 20, looting chest for lvl 30, is it banable too? If 35 looted 45 one? Thats rediculous. If i just wondering at level 3 to Arati, thats ban too?
So ban was in 10 sec after someone wrote about my char. For sure GM didnt even know if i was looted anything or just wondering around. In case of this curiously moves from GMs side again, atleast make a full list of taboos or go go monarchy? Thats not even close to your position as serious project =)
Or if i go to gurubashi at lvl 10 to pvp, is it ban too? Thats just stupid... Am still w8ing for some answers

Last edited:
It was announced ingame at about 9 PM - looting high level chests with low level character will be punished.

I guess that gurubashi event is an exeption.

On twinstar.cz in the upper right corner, log into the account manager and click on the "Bans" tab. You can find information about the ban there and the name of the GM who has banned you. I recommend you to contact him either on IRC or via email/personal message here on he forum if you feel that the ban is not fair. It is definitely more reliable way of solving it than waiting for an answer here.

So i should be ingame 100% of time to know new rules? And if i wasn't? What kind of chests are ''hight level"? 5 lvls between players and chest? 10 lvls? 15 lvls? Are u understand how curious it sounds? If its allowed by game, why it's banned by GMs? The more u guys justificate, the more absurdly it's sounds xD
PMed Chero 18 hours ago, still no answer =)

Last edited:
Chero cant save you.I mean as say ""Zed"" he is Dev...fix bug''s....make scripts...etc.

actually i am curious about this too
It's a very common tactic when a mangos core based private server opens that a player will run numerous naked level 1 characters to very high level zones to camp spawned chests and loot them every 20 minutes.

If the GM's have decided to come down hard on the people doing this, I have very little sympathy for the exploiters.

I don't care about sympathy, link me some rule about this, otherwise it's just lawlessness
p.s ban is permanent, but no hacks was used so, thats little too agressive from chero side xD

I don't care about sympathy, link me some rule about this, otherwise it's just lawlessness
p.s ban is permanent, but no hacks was used so, thats little too agressive from chero side xD

Don't try to abuse the system next time.

who sayd it's abuse? You, GM, someone's mom? Link me proff that thats abuse! Link me Blizz thread about it, or anything more then bla-bla-bla i don't like it.

It's not the way it's intended to play and you know it. There may be no law about it yet but check up on judicial systems around the world and you'll see judges most often follow "common sense".

In your case it is common sense to see you are not playing the way the game is supposed to be played.

Considering there were no specific rules on it at the time I'd argue it would be unfair to be permanently banned but it is nonetheless an offense. Is it so difficult to just play the game?

We will investigate this and am pretty sure the ban was just temporary

495.gif

if you know what i mean

Looting chests in high-level zones with a low-level character (except for the chest in Gurubashi Arena - with trinket)
This lead us to next question. What chests are called hightlevel? How big should be difference between chests and players lvl to get banned? Gms opinion again?
2. I was banned not near chest, not while looting. Was just running in hight level location. Thats prohibited too?

On the opening few days of a server players usually do one of four things.

Level in their starting noob area.
Run to a different starting noob area to level there instead.
Run a bunch of level 1 characters to a capital city to use as banker alts.
Or skip questing and grind on monsters because the low level quest monsters are camped.

If a level 1 character from either side in say, Eastern Kingdoms starts running for Swamp of Sorrows to camp the chest in the cave that's out of aggro range of monsters - that is easy as all hell for a GM to detect and witness.

What direction was your character moving in? What zone was it in? And why should any of us believe you when you simply tell us "banned no where near a chest, I was just in a high level zone"? Are you telling us "the GM banned me for no reason" without proof while sincerely expecting us to believe you?

On the opening few days of a server players usually do one of four things.

Level in their starting noob area.
Run to a different starting noob area to level there instead.
Run a bunch of level 1 characters to a capital city to use as banker alts.
Or skip questing and grind on monsters because the low level quest monsters are camped.

If a level 1 character from either side in say, Eastern Kingdoms starts running for Swamp of Sorrows to camp the chest in the cave that's out of aggro range of monsters - that is easy as all hell for a GM to detect and witness.

What direction was your character moving in? What zone was it in? And why should any of us believe you when you simply tell us "banned no where near a chest, I was just in a high level zone"? Are you telling us "the GM banned me for no reason" without proof while sincerely expecting us to believe you?

Seems legit, guilty until proven innocent right? busted server is busted.

So MMORPG is not MMORPG anymore? Every1 should do what u wrote? Otherwise ban? For now wow is linear game? xD If i don't wanna "level in their starting noob area" should i get banned for that?
And if am totaly noob, playing wow first time, and run to hightlevel zone by mistake? Too many variables here, and to many black holes in rules thats what i talking. U can loot 45 level chest at level 40 and get banned because "looting hight level chest", aren't u? Thats depend only on GMs mood actualy.
I wanna see ur face, when u hit level 59 and got perma banned for looting level 60 chest =))) Because by rules, this is fair action.
guilty until proven innocent
yeah, welcome to kronos, little tyrannical kingsdom xD
I think everyone forgot what happened with previous kronos. So what a sence to launch new one, if politic doesn't changed?

Last edited:
so 2 days past, still no reaction from Administration about this event. Should i w8 few more years?
21 april, 2028 year: Dear player, our investigate is done. It took just 13 years and 1 month. Sorry for little inconvenience. Feel free to play now. Best wishes, Kronos Team. Enjoy our server!
xDD

I´m not a Kronos GM or anything.

But Forum is not a place where to look for answers (regarding acc suspension). You should visit your account manager and see your ban reason, lenght and WHO gave you that ban. Then PM/mail that GM directly. If it is some kind of auto-ban with no GM name written in the manager, then contact Chero directly.

I did it, still no any react. Think because he knows he wasn't right, but unbans or apologize to mortal players are somth unbelievable for hes divine and ethereal position. This perma ban politic for anything is one way ticket. Using lozung "leave if u don't like" u asking "why stupid players dont stay on our super uber mega cool blizz server!"
Server community it's amount of single players. If u will ignore this fact again, u will end as kronos v1 again.
P.s. wait a minute, thats criticism! Mutemutemute... xDD

Last edited:
Well, nothing prevents you from creating a new acc and playing here.

Right now, pretty much everyone from the Kronos team is busy, as you might imagine, with all different kinds of issues, mostly about stability (read something about a 14h uptime without a crash wohooo! ... followed by some crashes, but still wohooo) and bugfixing. I get it that you are upset and you have full right to be. But be a little bit more patient and considerate, please.

I did it, still no any react. Think because he knows he wasn't right, but unbans or apologize to mortal players are somth unbelievable for hes divine and ethereal position. This perma ban politic for anything is one way ticket. Using lozung "leave if u don't like" u asking "why stupid players dont stay on our super uber mega cool blizz server!"
Server community it's amount of single players. If u will ignore this fact again, u will end as kronos v1 again.
P.s. wait a minute, thats criticism! Mutemutemute... xDD

Or maybe you are just being too impatient; GM's are humans too. Maybe they have too many requests to attend before yours, and could take them a day or two to check your "special case".

I did it too ^^
I just wanna fair court, to prevent this baseless actions from gm's side in future. If i just leave this, it will happen again and again. Am gonna fight for true and law =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom