• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Banned account

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you should, but no need to jump to conclusions saying you're being unfairly treated by GMs.

You could also try to give us a bit more info on what exactly you were doing in these zones and whether or not you were indeed gathering high level chests contents. Could help to gain sympathy to your cause :)

I'm bit scared now. Could please the GM who muted ratcho tell us, why he was muted ? What forum rule has he broken ? He was just telling us his opinion, nothing rude and i must agree with them in most of it.

I think this is going to be a big problem. Are you really banning people for going to high level zone on low level ? Do you really mean seriously, that we cannot loot high level chest with low level chars ?

This seems to me, that you are just trying to find something for which you can ban people. It is absurd, i really don't want to invest time here to be banned for nothing like this.

I hope you will quickly explain this and make order in your rules as i wrote here:

http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/94234-Add-rules-to-mainpage

This discussion is pointless. The reason for the rule "It is forbiden to loot chests in high level areas with low level character" is here to prevent farmers to make tons of lvl 1 chars and place them on spots where chests spawn in high level locations.

Those chests are here for adventurers that are in those zones, not for farmers to earn more gold. Nobody will ban you if you happen to fight your way to chest in 60 lvl area with 40 lvl character. But logging off at the chest and looting it each time it respawns may.

The only reason why people are getting banned on whole Twinstar is that they are trying to fuc* the system and do things that are possible, but not intended. When boss don't fight back, it's not inteded, when one type of mobs drops 10 green items for each kill, it's not inteded, looting high level chests with low level character only to earn the money is not intended.

And if you get banned, you allways can try to reason with GMs, I was baned and muted few times already, but i have explained my intentions and, as you can see, I am still here.

From what i can see this guy was banned without any reaction from GMs. The only reaction had been, that he was muted on forum.

If you want to ban for looting chest in high level zones, you should also ban for getting XPs for high level zone exploration, you should also ban making chars because of "mail bank", because this is also "fucking" the system.

Rules should be sensibly and they should protect "fair people". Rules shouldn't be there for buggering people.

Now now, let's leave the baseless accusations ("banned without any reactions from GMs") and calmly read the rules and try and infer what has happened.

The list of violations state that "Looting chests in high-level zones with a low-level character" is a bannable offence. Now, what we can understand from this violation exists because in previous private servers chars try and exploit certain high level chests at early levels. They do this to try and gain an advantage in the server by going to high lvl areas with chests that are easily accessible by a low level character and to continually farm said chests.

Obviously the GMs/Devs had a reason to ban that individual and it should have been explained in his account manager. I couldn't tell from the way he spoke if he had checked that and contacted the GM because he never explicitly said. If he was indeed banned for the wrong reason, he needed to bring that up with the GM in question (seen in his account manager) or to reach other GMs through the IRC.

For all we know he contacted the GM and proceeded to lie on the forums when he wasn't unbanned. We don't know all the information. Also you could tell from the tone of his last few comments he may have said some things to the GMs/Devs or made a comment (that was deleted) that constituted a forum mute.

Last edited:
Using 1 lvl toon to make quick cash is a great idea. What with fishing floatsams in high level zones is that bannable too? ( because you can earn alot from cloths etc ) .

I'm bit scared now. Could please the GM who muted ratcho tell us, why he was muted ? What forum rule has he broken ? He was just telling us his opinion, nothing rude and i must agree with them in most of it.

I think this is going to be a big problem. Are you really banning people for going to high level zone on low level ? Do you really mean seriously, that we cannot loot high level chest with low level chars ?

This seems to me, that you are just trying to find something for which you can ban people. It is absurd, i really don't want to invest time here to be banned for nothing like this.

I hope you will quickly explain this and make order in your rules as i wrote here:

http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/94234-Add-rules-to-mainpage

http://forum.twinstar.cz/ban_log.php?

ratcho

Wait a minute... Yeah, you were right. (Derogatory remarks about the server.)

Muted Users

30.March 2015

3 Days

2.April 2015, ~22:00

2 Days, 7 Hours

Holaver

Muting people with ironic comments ... very professional. So opposite argument is marked as "Derogatory remarks" ?

Even if i leave the baseless accusations ("banned without any reactions from GMs") there is one another fact. The rule was announced ingame with brodcast, everybody can miss it! After some time, GM added new rules to forum, but without any links from mainpage.

This is all so unprofessional ... I'm disappointed.

Muting people with ironic comments ... very professional. So opposite argument is marked as "Derogatory remarks" ?

Even if i leave the baseless accusations ("banned without any reactions from GMs") there is one another fact. The rule was announced ingame with brodcast, everybody can miss it! After some time, GM added new rules to forum, but without any links from mainpage.

This is all so unprofessional ... I'm disappointed.

EDIT: I have just read the ban log and saw allusion to me.
... how unprofessional our devs are right the day ...
It's driving me crazy, because i thought that you will be different than most of czech RT teams. Respect and devotion means nothing to you. Banlog is like your toy. OK i can live with that, but i hoped that you can be more.

Last edited:
While i agree, that the BAN was perhaps abit harsh, his rants against the server/GM's was a bit much and i don't blame the mods for muting him here or for the GM's not going out of their way to lift the BAN. ( I wouldn't)

Hopefully it was only a temp BAN.

Right on the first page he was told to discuss the issue with whoever had banned him, not here. Nevertheless, instead of politely trying to contact Chero on the IRC when he had not received any response here (or doing anything else to resolve the issue rationally), he kept trolling about a tyranical kingdom and how bad we are for not responding. Yes, if you want to deal with your issues this way, we will not have much understanding for it. Even if you feel that an injustice has been done to you, it can (and should!) be tackled with much more "grace".

I muted him for three days. That's how cruel I am. :mellow: You always have the option to appeal to the head MOD (Speawy), and if he concludes that any of the bans imposed by me was wrong, I will be very happy to apologize for it.

Having said that, I do not see any point in letting this thread going on. Should the rule be updated somehow, you will find out about it in the respective thread or on the web.

Lock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom