• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

BANNED for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majid

Hey, I just got banned on my lvl 60. I was taking the boat from BootyBay and saw some low lvl allies (around 40), I waited for the boat to arrive and when we boarded I killed them all.

Later got a whisper from a lvl 1 horde "have fun with bann :)", Gyph(?) I think his name was, something like that.

So I asked GM via whisper "Can you get banned for killing people on BootBay boat?" and his answer was "No"

This was all yesterday, today when I tried to logg in I was banned. Cant find thread on blacklist.

U must have message with reason to ban.
PS:ppl go banned for killing ppl in BB for around 2-3 day's..but not sure

Hey, I just got banned on my lvl 60. I was taking the boat from BootyBay and saw some low lvl allies (around 40), I waited for the boat to arrive and when we boarded I killed them all.

Later got a whisper from a lvl 1 horde "have fun with bann :)", Gyph(?) I think his name was, something like that.

So I asked GM via whisper "Can you get banned for killing people on BootBay boat?" and his answer was "No"

This was all yesterday, today when I tried to logg in I was banned. Cant find thread on blacklist.

again and again

FIRST: check your account here on twinstar web, there you see a REASON why you was banned

after that: post whatever you want here, but im sure, any GM will not read this post -> its much more better contact GM via IRC channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom