• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Beneficial Proffs for end game warrior

Kerbz

Howdy!

First post on the forums (yipee). Alright moving on to my question; I am trying to decide what to use as secondary proffs as a warrior. Right now I am running BS/Mining/First Aid. I know the first aid is beneficial if not essential to leveling as warrior, and I asked a couple guys about the BS/Mining and they said it's a good choice. But ultimately I'm not sure what I should get other than first aid that would benefit me once end game comes. I was thinking of cooking.. but I'm not positive.

Any advice would be very appreciated, thanks!

If you are going to endgame tanking, BS is good. If dps, either engineery or alchemy

Engineering is a must have, both for PvE,PvP, tanking or dpsing. Things such as grenades for stun/aoe dps, chicken for haste buff and goblin rocket helmet just makes it a far superior choice to any other profession.

Top Bottom