• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Best Pally Professions?

sullski

<Best ret profession?>

What's the best professions for a ret pally? I heard engineering is good. Why?

What's the best professions for a ret pally? I heard engineering is good. Why?

Grenades, death ray, reflectors, net, battle chicken, cloaking device, rocket boots, rocket helmet, mindcontrol cap, parachute cloak.... best profession for anyone wanting to do pvp.

If you focus on pve, herbalism + alchemy is nice to have.

Engineering is good for every class if you PvP. It is especially good for paladins because it gives you the possibility to close the gap between you and your target. With Blessing of Freedom and Cleanse it is hard to slow you down, but you are still easily kiteable. Best thing you have is Repentance if you are a retribution paladin and your target is within 20 yards if you don't have engineering. If you do though, you have Iron Grenades, Rocket Boots and the Net-o-Matic Projector for instance.

And if you are a protection paladin that plans on tanking grenades give you the ability to range pull. You can use Crystal Charges for that too, but you have to constantly farm them and they only have a 15 yard range. Also Force Reactive Disk is a fun thing when tanking although situational, as it breaks very easy.

I think it is the most useful profession as paladin in any case.

I remember that there used to be a way to agro the dwarves in Uldaman so that you could get the helmet. It's been so long I don't remember if it was patched out either.

pvp engineering + bs
pve engineering + herb ( if u dont have alt whit grind proff , if u have that u need alchem cuz amount of shits which u must use in raid for good dps as ret is rly high xd . min 15-20 mana pots per raid some shadow prot pots dark runes and all other shits xd

Top Bottom