• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Best Race + Class Combinations

PVP
Druid - Either: Both the increased health and warstomp and the bonus dodge / higher stealth level are quite desirable for a PvP druid.

Night elfs have higher effective stealth lvl because of shadowmeld? I always thought shadowmeld was useless for druids and rogues.

Last edited:
No, Shadowmeld gives you a passive aura that increases your stealth level equally to 1 point into Master of Deception.

eh, one question, does the shadowmeld, (or other stealth level increasing buffs) increasing your stealth level when you have 5/5 master of deception ? do it stacks ?

eh, one question, does the shadowmeld, (or other stealth level increasing buffs) increasing your stealth level when you have 5/5 master of deception ? do it stacks ?

Afaik the stealth level can be increased more than just those 5points in master of deception.

We are and arms warriors (while not optimal) aren't uncommon in the vanilla raiding scene.

If you're even slightly worried about minmaxing (which you obviously are since you're deciding the race based on bonuses and not looks or other factrs) you would never ever roll arms in PvE so that point doesnt really work.

If you're even slightly worried about minmaxing (which you obviously are since you're deciding the race based on bonuses and not looks or other factrs) you would never ever roll arms in PvE so that point doesnt really work.

I assume that if you think no one will roll arms that it's because of fury? If so then you need to understand that Fury isn't a viable option until you get a ton of gear from BWL, and if you're horde you need more than that. The reason being that you need enough % hit or weapon skill to avoid misses, glancing, and all other non full damage hits.

Horde have windfury totems, so arms warriors top DPS pretty much from the start of raiding, and never slow down. Choosing to go fury is a super late game decision, and it usually isn't the definitive decision for horde warriors.

http://vanilla-wow.wikia.com/wiki/Race

It has the base stats for each race as well as their race-specific traits. Pretty useful if you want to know everything about the race you're on the fence about regarding their starting stats (strength, agility, spirit, etc.)

I assume that if you think no one will roll arms that it's because of fury? If so then you need to understand that Fury isn't a viable option until you get a ton of gear from BWL, and if you're horde you need more than that. The reason being that you need enough % hit or weapon skill to avoid misses, glancing, and all other non full damage hits.

Horde have windfury totems, so arms warriors top DPS pretty much from the start of raiding, and never slow down. Choosing to go fury is a super late game decision, and it usually isn't the definitive decision for horde warriors.

What this guy said.

The biggest problem with being nontauren in PvP is that you lack awesomeness.
Watch Pat or Inclave and tell me they could have such a glorious time as Orc or Human...
The 2 warrior PvP sets are MADE for tauren warriors. The huge scimitars on the shoulders look bad on every single horde race except tauren. Therefore it is decided that you MUST play tauren warrior when going horde side.

Sorry for the not so serious answer. :(

The biggest problem with being nontauren in PvP is that you lack awesomeness.
Watch Pat or Inclave and tell me they could have such a glorious time as Orc or Human...
The 2 warrior PvP sets are MADE for tauren warriors. The huge scimitars on the shoulders look bad on every single horde race except tauren. Therefore it is decided that you MUST play tauren warrior when going horde side.

Sorry for the not so serious answer. :(

:D I was Tauren Warrior back in retail Vanilla (with Blue PvP Gear), yet the OP'ness of Orc's stun resist leaves me no choice this time. :no:

Female Orcs are alright because they dont slouch so the scimitars arent in a 45° angle to the ground. But they are rather small. :/ But yeah, bloodfury and stunresist is pretty big advantage.

Gnome 5% more int
Tauren 5% more HEALTH (not stamina)

Both scale with gear. Tauren racial also scales with buffs llike Flask of titems while Gnome racial does not with Falsk of Wisdom.

Warstomp after charging a group with focus on healer, fear right before it wears off, mortal strike the healer, step off, intercept the same healer.

Doing this then messes with alli timing, and now your ranged are getting their opening before alli are. Puts a fight in your groups favor big fime.

Last edited:
Warstomp after charging a group with focus on healer, fear right before it wears off, mortal strike the healer, step off, intercept the same healer.

Doing this then messes with alli timing, and now your ranged are getting their opening before alli are. Puts a fight in your groups favor big fime.

Why quote Lharts. xO I'm pretty sure he wasnt talking about PvP "scaling."

I was drunk. Wrong person.

Oh and something something, troll Lharts, something something....

I heart Tauren warrior. I only feel drawn to roll alli and form my guild there because of past private server experience, horde is more international, and alli seems to have more NA based players.

Was easier to give my freedoms away saying "I do", than it is passing up on tauren warrior.

Undead Priest - imo Undeads have the best casteranimations in the game. Dwarves have the best racials for priests ( FW and Stoneform) but c'mon - a meatball in a dress, no way.

Gnome mage. Escape Artist is really strong.
Human Priest. 5% spirit is good.
Orc Hunter/warlock - extra pet dmg.
Tauren Warrior. Hoofstomp+ 5% stamina scaling with everything is good for warrior.

Last edited:
NE hunters can fully stealth with a prowling cat pet; coupled with the use of tracking, eyes of the beast (w/ a stealth cat) and eagle eye, makes hunters a godlike solo-wpvp force to be reckoned with.

Top Bottom