• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Beta test raid?

nimeralos

Authorized
I believe the suggestion have to be posted here, because very few people can notice it in http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/93253-Beta-test-raid.

Hey guys, don't you here from everywhere that "60 lvl content is the most important"? You may not agree it, but. We don't have much time to test raids, we don't have much time to make ourselves sure that the raiding experience will be "true" and smooth even for the first who'll test it.

There were at least a single fun raid to MC, that's why we must organize a raid to ZG or even BWL. Where's our future top players and top guilds? We need your help, we need test and we need footage! That's what you need, even more than abstract "we"!

How about Sunday early evening? Or maybe Friday evening (I think Beta will be still opened)? Or just a random evening - I'm sure it's possible too!

P.S. I know that some of you knows about Kronos raids quality from the previous Kronos. But 1) maybe something was broken again, 2) most of the community haven't seen the previous Kronos.

(the noob stirs up trouble and gone offline for a while)

I'm a late night East Coast US player, but I'll hop on board with this if it's going down while I can play.

Top Bottom