• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

BigWigs - Kronos Edition

Vnm

Authorized
BigWigs
https://github.com/Vnm-Kronos/BigWigs/
Direct link: https://github.com/Vnm-Kronos/BigWigs/archive/Kronos.zip

Rename the folder to BigWigs and put it into your AddOns folder. To be safe from lua errors, I suggest deleting BigWigs-related folders from AddOns-folder and BigWigs-related savedvariables from your WTF folder (the latter will reset your BigWigs settings) if you haven't used this branch of BigWigs yet.

BigWigs_LoathebTactical and BigWigs_CthunAssist are merged into the bossmods themselves, so you don't need them as external folders anymore.

Quick setup guide for bars/icons/messages you will see:
1.Click BigWigs icon near minimap to enable it
2.Right click it and go to
Plugins->Bars->Show anchor and click it
Plugins->Messages->Anchor and click it
Plugins->Proximity->Test and click it
Plugins->Warning Sign->Show anchor and click it
Extras->FrostBlast->Test and click it
3.Hit "Test" on any of the windows and move them into your preferred positions

At least one of raid the assistants/leader should enable
Plugins->KTM Options->Enable resetting
to allow BigWigs to reset KTM for everyone when needed.

BigWigs_LoathebHealers
https://github.com/Vnm-Kronos/BigWigs_LoathebHealers
Direct link: https://github.com/Vnm-Kronos/BigWigs_LoathebHealers/archive/master.zip

Rename the folder to BigWigs_LoathebHealer and put it into your AddOns folder.
Displays a tablet with a healing rotation and debuff duration, sends messages to specified healerchannel about who healed and who is next, and whispers 2 players next in line to heal and get ready to heal. Every healer in the rotation needs the addon for it to start tracking their healing debuff duration for everyone.
jMvcprc.png
IengzIC.png

ONE raid leader/assistant needs to properly configure the addon for the whole raid:

To specify which channel to send messages, type /bwlh setchannel HealerChannel
For example /bwlh setchannel MyguildHealers

To specify healerrotation, type /bwlh rotation Healer1, Healer2, Healer3, Healer4, ...
For example /bwlh rotation Pirkko, Dunderjohan, Gromathos, Ves, Goodness, Tinybenis, Tariana, Iu
A raid leader/assistant clicking "Print rotation to raidchat" on the tablet will sync everyone with the current rotation.

Go to Extras->Loatheb Healers and tick OFF "Do NOT notify heals." and "Do NOT whisper healing rotation" to send messages to the specified healerchannel and whisper healers when it's their turn. Only ONE assistant/leader with this addon needs to do this! Everyone who have ticked these off will whisper and spam healerchannel, so make sure it's only 1 player who does that. Also check that you have enabled Plugins->RaidWarning->Whisper, else you won't automatically whisper other players.

BigWigs_HorsemenStrategy
https://github.com/Vnm-Kronos/BigWigs_HorsemenStrategy

This addon displays a map with pointers where you should be depending on your role and rotation. However it requires someone to edit your own guild's strat into it and distribute that version to your guild for it to work. Just leaving it here in case someone is interested in it. PM me on Discord (vnm#0533) if you are interested in how it works.
tuffKFJ.png
zA0ZKS2.png

Can you elaborate which timers are fixed and which bosses are working perfectly up to now? I guess this is still a bit of a work in progress.

Thank you for your work!

Can you elaborate which timers are fixed and which bosses are working perfectly up to now? I guess this is still a bit of a work in progress.

Thank you for your work!

Every boss except Kel'thuzad should have correct Kronos timers.

This is great!

Does anyone have a Kronos Edition for KLHThreat Meter? I have the one by 'Mesmerize'

thanks! this is awesome ;)

got a question: my bigwigs custom timers (/bwcb) seem to disappear at random, during combat or so.
how to fix?

edit:
im doing something like /bwcb 340 wipe recovery
timer starts, runs for 1-2 minutes, then disappears from my screen (but at the end it says timer wipe recovery finished)
so its just the bar thats disappearing

Last edited:
the test timers? perhaps the boss bar modules override the test bars

Last edited:
nah its bigwigscustomtimers, the command for them is /bwcb seconds text
/bwcb 10 test
starts a 10 second timer named test

these disappear at random for me. was doing them after 4hm wipes for wipe recovery but they disappear for me and many others without reason (no combat, just ressing)

When a player leaves combat, a wipe check is triggered. Once it's succesful, all the bars will get reset for that player, including bwcb. Out of combat this should mostly happen to warriors who are popping bloodrage or to ppl who are killing critters.

The bars also get reset when resetting all bossmods by clicking(for you) or ctrl-clicking(for everyone) the BigWigs icon near the minimap.

Do any of these scenarios sound possible to have happened to you?

yep thats it!
is there a way to disable this?

for example my guild wants to set a timer when clearing trash to patchwerk, so we know when grobbelus is back to shoot his blobs. we switch in&out of combat as we clear trash - but want to keep seeing that timer
same goes for wipe recovery timers or "pause till" timers.

Dear Vnm,

It would seem that every class with pets are having multiple error messages when using your version of BigWigs. Any ways to fix that?

Shamans (totems)
Warlocks
Hunters

Sincerely,
-Dreadsome

Haven't heard of that happening yet, so I will need some extra info from you guys. Next time it happens, ask them to screenshot or write down the error message and post it here. Also it helps if they can describe it a bit in what kind of situation the error happened if it's not apparent from the screenshot.

Haven't heard of that happening yet, so I will need some extra info from you guys. Next time it happens, ask them to screenshot or write down the error message and post it here. Also it helps if they can describe it a bit in what kind of situation the error happened if it's not apparent from the screenshot.

Here is a screenshot of the errorbig wigs addon error.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a screenshot of the errorbig wigs addon error.jpg

It happens everytime I target/untarget something, really only happens when in a raid, but only sometimes, it's odd.

You seem to be running a different version of KTM which doesn't have the same functionalities as the most popular ones, versions 17.22 and version 17.35 (the latter sometimes referred as <Mesmerize> edition).

The exact issue here is that my BigWigs tries to set a master target, but your KTM is missing that function alltogether, causing those errors when your target changes. I suggest getting a newer version of KTM, such as this https://github.com/Linae-Kronos/KLH-Threat-Meter-17.35

You seem to be running a different version of KTM which doesn't have the same functionalities as the most popular ones, versions 17.22 and version 17.35 (the latter sometimes referred as <Mesmerize> edition).

The exact issue here is that my BigWigs tries to set a master target, but your KTM is missing that function alltogether, causing those errors when your target changes. I suggest getting a newer version of KTM, such as this https://github.com/Linae-Kronos/KLH-Threat-Meter-17.35
Thank you Vnm, some people with the issue will try that tonight.

is the kronos bigwigs changing the view distance all the time - or is this server sided? if its kronos bigwigs, what option changes my view distance when i enter/leave naxx?

It's called Farclip. You can find it in Plugins when you right click the BigWigs icon next to your minimap. There you can change the value your view distance gets changed into when you are outside Naxxramas. Inside Naxxramas it will always be changed to minimum to avoid freezes.

Thank you Vnm, some people with the issue will try that tonight.
You were right, KTM 17.22 or 17.35 fixed the issue.

Another question; On Ouro, It seems to my understanding that the threat does not get wiped when Ouro submerge.
Altough, BigWigs, when the option is enabled, resets threat when he submerges. Is that intended?

Top Bottom