• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance <Blackwater> EU Progress Guild

tonkawonka

Blackwater (EU) was founded by a bunch of players, who decided to join the Kronos community after the death of the Emerald Dream private server.

We raided BWL for almost 2 years on ED and want to get on a high level of raiding again here on Kronos!
We already recruited a Core of Members already, but we still need some members to fill our complete roster.

-main focus lies on concentrated progression with a smooth environment
-TS-Server and Guild Website are running.
-Loot System is Loot Council
-Raid Schedule Sunday, Monday 19:00-23:00
-Progress 10/10 MC after second run! 1/1 Ony after First!

Recruiting all Damage and Heal Classes right now!

If you want to progress in a guild with experienced raid leading and players striving to progress through all content asap, either whisper Aeonix or Tonkawonka ingame for more information!
You may apply at our Website now too: blackwater-kronos.shivtr.com

Tonka

Last edited:
Welcome you guys :smile: i remember your name from ED Tonka (Tonkawonka), you were a night elf warrior that raided in Olympus for a while right?

yeah, i founded Olympus together with 2 other guys! :)
Great to see more people coming to Kronos from ED!

One of your members tried to scam me.
He wanted to buy arcanite transmute.
In trade window i inserted my own Arcanite Bar. He put mats plus 5g but then he took the mats back and wanted to trade just 5g. I closed the trade and went away calling him scamer. Then he began to whisper me i am ******,telling he gave me the mats,my english sucks etc. This is first time someone tried to scam me on server, hope it´s exceptional case in your guild. Else please %%%% where u came from.

I'm sorry, got to admit that we all came from ED to scam you for your arcanite mats! You got me on this one!

...Well i guess i can't look into the minds of the guys we are recruiting, so i can just hope that was exeptional.

We are lookin for another tank, if you are interested /w me or make an app on guild website.

Top Bottom