• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Bug Track and squishing bugs

dzonibegood

Alright new comers and those who hope for certain bugs to be squished because it's ruining their day when they see it... What we need to do in these final days of testing is to vote and prioritize which bugs should be fixed first! Instead of going here and saying"oh i wish this would be fixed prior to release"or "This bug is game breaking!" we need to vote for these bugs on bug tracker. More likely they will fix the bugs we voted to the bugs that aren't voted.
Now people don't go clicking away your votes to the first bug you see! Read through them and think logically and vote for which you believe is worse. Doing this we not only help devs prioritize bug squishing but we help ourselves create cleaner and more polished server that we will play on when it releases.
Everyone has 10 votes to cast so thread carefully! :)
PS: My personal opinion about voting the bugs should be focused on lower lvls first 1-40 and then second priority should be content 40-60 and then the end game. Nobody will be lvl 60 in 2 days. It will take us weeks to reach lvl 60 and experience the dungeons. By that time we reach lvl 60 they can work on fixing lvl 60 content that requires fixing. :)

If anyone is planning on leveling a rogue and has a spare Vote point left on the bug tracker, the Remorseless Attacks talent is bugged and I just did some work to host a video showing the bug off. It's kind of a super cool talent if you're leveling Daggers and go for the high Ambush crit talent from Subtlety tree.

Edit - my test character was level 20 and in green quest gear 'cause I wanted to do the lockpicking and poison use questlines to make sure they could be done at levels 16, and then 20 respectively. They worked really well. Remember to pack an anti venom cure from first aid to get out of the tower alive!

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=942#comments

video link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSpFfNblG1c

Last edited:
Top Bottom