• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Bugging out mobs on hills

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeShmoe

So I've only made it to Silverpine, but thru Tirisfal->Silverpine I encountered a major pathing bug. Over and over if you go onto any kind of incline(rock/small hill etc.) you can bug out the mob to be killable(not reset/evade) while taking zero damage from the mob.

So I couldnt replicate this 100%, but it happened alot. Like I said I've only done 2 zones, almost to their entirety though and managed to find this bug easily throughout both. Hope this gets fixed as its a pretty big exploit.

If you want the Devs to look into this i would suggest that you try documenting it and putting it on the bugtracker.

if there is video needed for ur report, u can use this:
[video=youtube;mTxfU-LmBAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTxfU-LmBAU[/video]

also its not bound to some special mobs or place, sometimes mobs r using correct path to reach player, sometimes they stuck for some reason exactly at the place they were running correctly 2 min ago

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom