• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Call to Arms - Alliance 29s k2

vaenom

Hi guys, Alliance are seeking more twink 29 players to destroy the growing horde numbers. We need all classes and will accepted anyone into the guild who has the intention of twinking at 29. For invite to almost thirty whisper vaenom in game. Looking forward to seeing some fresh meat on the battlefield!

What classes are needed?

Reads again and see "all classes" oh well.

Skickat från min SM-N910F via Tapatalk

its sounds like a trap. right now horde is farming WSG, just one think stops the horde... the queue good idea vaenom! :shifty:

Horde do have more 29s than us at the moment but we have a few number of players still getting to 29. There is also two smaller ally guilds that will support us in taking the challenge to them. What we need is some more active players to fc, cc and generally kick ass!

i'm not even twink, but it baffles me that allies refuse to queue up and play a fair game.

By some bizarre logic the only way to play bg is to level main to 60 first, then to farm twink gear/enchants and only after that you can play bgs under 60.

Why not to skip farm part and jump to fun part right away, especially when you have several twinks like vaenom on your side ?

Ally are more pve and horde pvp.That is why less ally queue up for wsg.I am ally too.

Bgs are very rewarding, no point to dodge it. Great rewards both for WSG and AB, exp, honor, items each 10 levels.
It takes like 30 even games to get honored, it would be beneficial for everyone if ally was not avoiding BGs before 60.

If i get destroyed every game 3-0 i wouldn't queue either.
The main source of destruction is the absence of players on ally side.
Even if twinks like vaenom in the game he can't win 5 ally vs 9 horde, no twinks among horde.
Played several games vs him with the exactly this scenario.

While I agree with many points made above, yes alliance are struggling, horde currently have more active players in the bracket, the only way to move things forward is to recruit more players to the alliance. I don't just see this as progression to more balanced and epic bgs but I see it as the way forward for the future of the bracket. If we don't aim for more balanced games then the alliance we do have will just get fed up of playing and give up completely. Hence the subject of this topic. I am inviting anyone wanting to twink 29 to come and join us in the fight against the horde. Whisper me in game to start to take the fight to them!

Yeah and this is how AB would go:
Pepper and Kestra hold stables the entire game, while 10-13 geared Horde control the rest of the zone... that sounds like fun for the alliance.

Seemed like Horde had a lot more dedicated twinks with engi, pots etc.
Did play as a 29 drood for a while but recently leveled past 30.
I kinda figured Alli didn't have enough dedicated players as Horde did - wasn't that appealing to continue.
I guess it's always some imbalance. We did win a lot against pugs though.

Ally are finally getting stronger as more players have hit 29. We still could do with more team mates, especially casters for anyone wanting to join in.

Premades start gathering at 21:00 server time.
For anyone thinking to join alliance twinks, we have plenty of hunters, rogues, warriors and priests. Could really use mages, locks and ret/holy paladins.

<The Ancient Mariners> are always down to BG with you guys. Whisper Taelshin, Belrac or Gcd if you get any premades going.

Was thinking about making a 19 but now it looks like 29s are more active!

Going to make a priest, does horde out-populate alliance atm?

After alliance got more strong memebers at 29 and started winning, horde activity fallen quite abit. Now its horde needs some help

So I have read this entire thread, and now having mixed thoughts, could I please get some genuine answers regarding which faction is the dominant side, the queue times for both factions and a general gist of who wins fast, and how the momentum goes etc.
I consider myself an elite and very experienced PvPer and I will be making a 29 twink, the reason I am asking these questions is because I will pick the underdog of the two factions
Thank you!

Just look at the rosters:

http://armory.twinstar.cz/guild-info.xml?r=Kronos+II&gn=Nightmare+on+Elf+Street

http://armory.twinstar.cz/guild-info.xml?r=Kronos+II&gn=Almost+Thirty

Its fairly obvious horde have more geared 29s, they dominated the bracket for months because they refused to send anyone to the ally guild. At times they would have 25+ 29s online telling us to queue ab when we had 4 people online. Almost Thirty is starting to grow and surprise surprise the more players we get the less active Nightmare on elf street gets...

As far as queue times currently the games aren't very active atm, seems like 90% of the horde 29s stopped playing when their gm got a 30 day ban lol

Horde = more players; longer queue times

Ally= better players; instant queue times

29s are really cheap to gear up so the best bet would be to level 1 of each faction so you can swap back and forth or until you get a feel for which side you want to focus on.

Just look at the rosters:

At times they would have 25+ 29s online telling us to queue ab when we had 4 people online. Almost Thirty is starting to grow and surprise surprise the more players we get the less active Nightmare on elf street gets...

Ally= better players; instant queue times

Me and several other guys, who where not even twinks or in that twink guild but were more active than any twink just got bored and leveled. Sitting here whole Saturday afternoon for three 6 vs 4 games is not worth the time.

For us it looked like ally levelers were so used to free ride at 19 on the back of 4-6 men full twinked rank 3 teams, that they just refused to queue up if the game took any effort after single defeat.

Top Bottom