• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Call to Arms - Alliance 29s k2

Me and several other guys, who where not even twinks or in that twink guild but were more active than any twink just got bored and leveled. Sitting here whole Saturday afternoon for three 6 vs 4 games is not worth the time.
For us it looked like ally levelers were so used to free ride at 19 on the back of 4-6 men full twinked rank 3 teams, that they just refused to queue up if the game took any effort after single defeat.

Maybe you queued at wrong time? Almost Thirty usually plays at 9-12pm server time.
We have core members now reached 29 and twinked but horde doesnt deliver any challenge sadly. Anyone who wants to twink should go horde now.

Just look at the rosters:

http://armory.twinstar.cz/guild-info.xml?r=Kronos+II&gn=Nightmare+on+Elf+Street

http://armory.twinstar.cz/guild-info.xml?r=Kronos+II&gn=Almost+Thirty

Its fairly obvious horde have more geared 29s, they dominated the bracket for months because they refused to send anyone to the ally guild. At times they would have 25+ 29s online telling us to queue ab when we had 4 people online. Almost Thirty is starting to grow and surprise surprise the more players we get the less active Nightmare on elf street gets...

As far as queue times currently the games aren't very active atm, seems like 90% of the horde 29s stopped playing when their gm got a 30 day ban lol

Horde = more players; longer queue times

Ally= better players; instant queue times

29s are really cheap to gear up so the best bet would be to level 1 of each faction so you can swap back and forth or until you get a feel for which side you want to focus on.

This has always and well always be the case ever since Nost. Lots of old elite nost 29s geared up on ally side and now horde seem to be nonexistent.

This has always and well always be the case ever since Nost. Lots of old elite nost 29s geared up on ally side and now horde seem to be nonexistent.

From what I saw as leveler in 19 and 29 brackets ally "elite" seems to be elite farmers.
This so called "elite" doesn't queue up before spending 300+ gold on a full set of BiS in bracket equip and and all enchants, and 50+ gold of consumables per weekend.

"Elitism" boils down to stomping levelers with 50/0 kdr and if some horde twinks join and a game takes an hour they take "a break" right away even if they win.

From what I saw as leveler in 19 and 29 brackets ally "elite" seems to be elite farmers.
This so called "elite" doesn't queue up before spending 300+ gold on a full set of BiS in bracket equip and and all enchants, and 50+ gold of consumables per weekend.

"Elitism" boils down to stomping levelers with 50/0 kdr and if some horde twinks join and a game takes an hour they take "a break" right away even if they win.

I know of one alliance player who does this and he isn't even considered to be in that group or our guild. If you played the 29 bracket now you would quickly find out the group I'm talking about.

I know of one alliance player who does this and he isn't even considered to be in that group or our guild. If you played the 29 bracket now you would quickly find out the group I'm talking about.

I leveled out of 29 during last AB weekend. Ally "elite" was still busy farming their 500 gold to begin queueing and ally levelers can't play without at least 6 "elite" players on their side. So we had no games at all.

(Cholesterol, 29 UD priest) I'm really looking forward to some AB, haven't seen it pop yet. Really unfortunate that it seems the twink population hasn't really grown much recently.

Top Bottom