• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Call to arms: Horde healers

AsCE

Authorized
Where are all the horde healers who like to pvp?

Out of 4 open WSGs horde has:

2 shamans (atleast 1 enha)
2 priests (atleast 1 shadow)

Did all horde healers quit? Or does horde healers simply not think PVP is fun?

Healing tunnel visioned chinese warriors is no fun, hence most healers premade or spec dps for pvp.

Well, you could also ask yourself why you're not playing a support class :rolleyes2:
I mained healer on every server i played on so far, except Feenix Warsong. The reason im not playing a support class is that i got tired of it.

always blame the healers
I am not blaming anyone, im asking a question.

Every WSG today i've been again allys who have atleast 3 healers, and not its not the same premade over and over again... if they are all premades then there are currently 3 ally premades running. So atleast 9 healers on ally queing atm.

While there are 2 healers on horde, including premades :p

Edit: Just to make sure we dont get off topic, this post was not me "whining" it was me trying to get horde healers to get more active in pvp. Or players who consider rolling horde and enjoy pvp to make healers.

If I could play a horde paladin I would. I'm bored of priests, I don't know how to play a druid and shamans...well...what do they do? Totems?

If I could play a horde paladin I would. I'm bored of priests, I don't know how to play a druid and shamans...well...what do they do? Totems?

I haven't got much experience with shamans, but if you play some ele/resto hybrid spec they can be very deadly and helpful in PvP. They can burst other melees damage with WF totems, they can deflect harmful spells with grounding totems, they can dispel enemies' buffs with purge and they can even interrupt their spell casting with earth shock!

Plus with ele/resto spec they can do great damage and huge/quick heals! And don't forget how tough they can be to kill if they wear full mail gear and a shield, they can have a really high armor value.

They have so many good features for PvP, I didn't even mention their abilities to slow down enemies; don't forget their frost weapon enchant that can't be dispelled, except with freedom but you can purge that too!

Thanks for that.

I think shamans in PvP is just something that's really foreign to me. Although I do still have nightmares (not really, but for the sake of this post let's pretend I do) from late 2006...shaman running towards me..I know it's coming...purge...(that sound.. /cower)...another purge...and another...followed by something confusing and then an inevitable death.

Top Bottom