• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzuk

Do you ever heard the phrases:
"Speech is silver, silence is golden"
"They say the people that move in silence are often the smartest"

Chero got a plan so dont worry.

Last edited:
Re: STFU ALL

I get the message...but was that title really necessary? comes of as a bit brutish

Propaganda like this being repeated over the course of history. Who is this demigod anyway, and why aren't we allowed to question the system?

STFU OP

Have you ever heard the phrases:
?

Seeing 3 different developers and a lot of fixes on the bugtracker made me happy. Really think we're getting close to something :)

A day may come, when the courage of Kronos fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of bugs and empty servers when the age of Kronos comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight. By all that you hold dear in Azeroth, I bid you stand, fans of Kronos!

The silent one will prepare a open beta test on 26 th feb. One day with all starting with lvl 1, the next day all shall be lvl 60. Oh damn , i am daydreaming again.

That awkward moment when you wait for a storm to come, but all you hear is a silent fart.

Do you ever heard the phrases:

Chero got a plan so dont worry.

pls we all know chero is tard :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom