• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Cannot Auto Attack.

kanegro

Authorized
I have this bug. I can't auto attack. I have to clear my target and then attack. This gets me one auto attack. I get one auto attack on charge, but thats it. I keep having to do ghetto shit to just get a single auto attack off. This problem is new, and wasn't here before. I don't think I changed anything.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what they did to fix it.

Drop attack and reattack. When mobs evade and your attack seems like active, it actually isnt. Its a visual bug.

Or alternatively, get AA macros for your abilities and as you spam them anyway your AA will always be up.

Even with a AA macro I still have autoattack bugging alot having to clear target and try again. I know other people have the same problem. Happens in both pve/pvp

I'm on K2, and this bug happens to me a lot.

Most of the time it happens when the mob mouv away, and then I come back in to melee range, and nothing happen, I have to manually stop attacking, and re-attacking the mob. That's freaking anoying.

i to have this prob if i kill a mob with eviscerate i get stuck in an autoattack stance but if i attk anther mob i do 0 white dmg just yellow dmg....untill i right click untarget the mob...

- - - Updated - - -

also this is the way most other classes seem to behave as well

have they fixed this yet?

ive stopped playing here becuz of this bug...and i so wanta play :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom