• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Cannot login :(

DrPikkles

Found out about this server and decided to give it a try. Downloaded the torrent from the front page link and made an account, verified it too. Once extracted I confirmed the realmlist was correct. I tried to log in and it gives me a "connecting" prompt for about 15-20 seconds and then it says "Disconnected from server". There was only one post in these forums, that I could find, that detailed a similar problem but no resolution was established.

Please help! I'd love to try out this amazing server.

I can't see how this is just some random problem with just me. If no one else is having the problem then it must be something on my end.

Should I try downloading the archived version and use the installer instead? Is there some file difference?

Download any archive and confirm your email, make sure to create a game Account not just a forum acc.

Download any archive and confirm your email, make sure to create a game Account not just a forum acc.

So download the three part version and use the installer instead of torrent? And yes I do have a twinstar game account. Is there anything in the options that I need to be aware of?

Sounds like a client problem to me.

You could always try to deinstall and reinstall?
Change the realmlist to nothing, save and close, set the realmlist correct?
Delete Cache folder?

Honestly I'm shooting slightly blind since I'd blame the client but as you got it from twinstar that can hardly be it.
If you happen to have easy acess to another 1.12.1 client I'd advise you to try that one. If you happen to get along with a german client I can provide you a link right away :D

Well, I tried logging into nostralius and it worked fine. There were no issues. :/ So I don't think it's a client issue specifically.

However when I left the realmlist blank it did the same thing. So this might be some weird realmlist issue.

This is the correct realmlist, right? set realmlist wow.twinstar.cz

Yeah that's definitely the right one.

Just tried to log in and it works perfectly fine so .... yeah :blink:

Deleting Cache, WTF, interface maybe?
Can't really get a rhyme out of it tbh.

Yeah that's definitely the right one.

Just tried to log in and it works perfectly fine so .... yeah :blink:

Deleting Cache, WTF, interface maybe?
Can't really get a rhyme out of it tbh.

What client are you using and where is your realmlist located? Are you using the torrent one or the 3 archived ones with the installer?

I got a german client from another vanilla project I don't wanna mention :biggrin:

But the realmlist is right inside the wow folder. Not inside data or smth. as it is with later expansions

Top Bottom