• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Can't decide which class/role to play

Wolfrig

I've decided to play on Kronos 2, but I really don't know what class/roll to play. I'm very familiar with classes in vanilla, and what they can do pvp and pve-wise, and there are just so many things I want to do. One moment I feel like being a good PvP healer, the other I'm interested in dmg, PvP and PvE-wise.

Did anyone else have a similar problem? How did you resolve it? I want to get over it and start playing as soon as possible, in order to keep up with the server as much as possible.

I've seen a lot of people go melee just to make tagging mobs easier for questing.

I personally went with Mage, as it was my main in retail for the longest time, and it is the class I enjoy the most.
Play whatever will bring engaging gameplay and keep you interested. If you pick something and change your mind later, you can always re-roll.

I've had my experience with re-rolling and I don't want to do that again, not on a fresh start server. How about rolling a dice to decide what class I play?

Play the class you enjoy the most in playstyle, looks and in combination with racials. If you still cant decide, ill give you some hints.
Tanks will always be needed.
Atm Warrior, Shaman and Rogue are the most played classes on Hordesite.
Druid Priest and Warlock are the least played.
There will always be a lack of Druids and Priests.

Top Bottom