• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Can't find realmlist.wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argais812

Hello I am trying to change my realmlist.wtf file so I can play on the Kronos server, but there is one current problem. I can not find my file. I have gone through the data>enUS route, but the only problem is that I have no enUS file in that location. All that is there when I open my data folder is just multiple coding tabs. Like random, 1abdb24533endjdk. I am currently able to play the most up to date version of WoD so I know my realmlist is somewhere. I have played on private servers before but that was over a year ago. If some one can help steer me in the right direction. Would be much appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hi! You have WoD client patched to last version of WoW (6.x.x). For playing on Kronos, you need to download original vanilla client from 2006, patched to version 1.12.1 -- you can find many guides and links for download, one is on Kronos site too.
http://www.kronos-wow.com/how-to-connect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom