• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Can't seem to connect to the server

Janksy

I found a couple of threads that had troubleshooting steps but no luck so far. I deleted and reinstalled the client to start from scratch.. I was able to play on LH but am hoping to switch to Kronos. When I enter my login credentials it seems to get to the Authenticating screen and I get a disconnected from server. I've tried running it through the West, North, and East logins for the Realmlist.wtf. Any ideas?

My friend had the same problem last night. Turns out he was typing the set realm list incorrect. was a simple fix and he had no issue after.
Not sure if this helps or not. There is a pretty good video tutorial posted on the forum as well if it helps. Good luck! hope you can get in!

My friend had the same problem last night. Turns out he was typing the set realm list incorrect. was a simple fix and he had no issue after.
Not sure if this helps or not. There is a pretty good video tutorial posted on the forum as well if it helps. Good luck! hope you can get in!
Do you have a link to that video by chance? Thank you for the reply!

Candy Crush said: My friend had the same problem last night. Turns out he was typing the set realm list incorrect. was a simple fix and he had no issue after.
Is there any way to fix the problem?

Top Bottom