• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Change from today: DC or relog in battleground - instant kick & 15 min deserter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Change from today: DC or relog in battleground - instant kick & 15 min deser

Well this is not a bug, but something that the staff implemented so I made the topic here, because it's an issue that needs to be discussed.

As for those real bugs which force you to relog in a battleground such are already mentioned infinite combat, bugged FD, floating bug upon joining WSG on Fly Path, being unable to move and many others, all of those are reported months and months ago, but no fix yet.

Re: Change from today: DC or relog in battleground - instant kick & 15 min deser

Laba you need to read stuff more carefully.

Thank you.

Can we know what did you guys try to achieve with this, so maybe we can assist with an acceptable solution?
I don't think I ever heard anyone complain about blizzlike system that kicks a player out if he was offline for 5 minutes and which was present on Kronos as well all this time..

Judging by the announcement ingame earlier, it was an unwanted side-effect of an attempt at punishing forcelogging in raids.

Players now have a 60 second window to enter their battleground game if they were disconnected.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom