• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Change the How to connect page

Aieris

Authorized
After I read How to connect page on kronos-wow.com, I'm comming with suggestion.

Change it to this, i think that it will cause less confusion among new players:

In order to play on Kronos you need to follow these simple steps.

1) Download the game client:
(If you already have a copy of the game with patch 1.12.1 installed, delete your WDB folder and jump to step 3.)

a) Download these 3 files:
Kronos WoW Part 1, Kronos WoW Part 2, Kronos WoW Part 3

OR

b) Download this torrent:
WoW_Vanilla.torrent

2)Install the game:

a) If you downloaded all 3 parts:
Install the file twinstarcz-vanilla-112-install.part1.exe, choose the directory where you want to have the Vanilla version of the game installed and click on OK. Then the whole game will unpack in your folder.

b) If you downloaded torrent:
Unpack the file you downloaded with winRar to the directory where you want to have the vanilla version of the game installed and click on OK. Then the whole game will unpack in your folder.

Both versions are completely patched and almost ready to be played.

3) Create game account:

Create your Game account at https://www.twinstar.cz/manager/Register.aspx

4) Set realmlist:

In your World of Warcraft folder open the file “realmlist.wtf” replace any existing entry with “set realmlist wow.twinstar.cz”, save and exit. You should be able to connect to Kronos now.

5) The Kronos Team wishes you a lot of fun

Last edited:
Seconded

Edit: Btw you have a type-o. "In oder to play" :)

Last edited:
Ty.. It was copy-paste from kronos-wow.com.. I didn't thought that it could have mistakes :biggrin:

Because server where it's hosted have limited download speed for unregistered users and does not allow unregistered users to continue if they paused the download.

This and something else as well:

It may be a good idea to include a Mac version of the client in the "How to Connect"-page, so potential users who have a mac is better enticed to play here.

Last edited:
Bump, You have to change it before release. Now it's just confusing. Even Create an account link is missing.

Who's responsible for this actually? Why such an obvious suggestions have to be bumped and waited for a long time before being applied? I know, I know, nobody owes me anything, but.

And do we have some clean and working MAC client? Nevertheless, I can only modify the intructions on twinstar.cz, I do not have the rights to do so on kronos-wow.

Agreed, I can't find it anywhere on the twinstar sight, I don't see it on the FAQ, I don't see it on quick links or any forum link at the top, it's tough to find I had to find this post under recent posts. I think a lot of people would be helped by having an easy to access "How to Connect" on the twinstar site.

Top Bottom