• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Character split

PESHKIRA

Now,i know many ppl had toons on both K1 and K2 before the merge.I also know that the excess characters are in a "character stash" as you yourselves have named it.I absolutely admit that it was a good decision to do so - nothing of value was lost(mostly) and the way you handled names was fair.All in all - good job.

But i am guessing there are ppl,like me obviously,why would i write this down otherwise,that find the whole character stash thing abit anoying,limiting their options of alts/bank alts to the 10 characters on acc and however you got in your stash.I personaly have 8 alliance characters 3 of them 60's 1 50ish and the rest are bank alts,full of suff.Than i have my horde warrior 60,shaman 28 and 2 characters in the stash,1 of each faction.

Even with that many heroes i still find myself limited as far as stashing enchanting mats/pots/herbs/cloth/rare items go.

So what i am interested in is if there is possibility for free transfer of the extra characters to another acc,same faction only e.g. horde/alliance toons only.Or is it possible to do character auction and trade the toons that id like to move(the 60 war and 28 shaman) to another acc,and to trade them for lvl1's or is it abuse of the system?

If there is already such a thread please direct me to it and sorry for the flood,i searched a little bit did not find anything of use.

Since this is a suggestion section, I will suggest a counter-solution to this 'problem': limit the amount of characters on account to one, and forbid having more than one account as a bannable offence.

Regarding the subject:
I absolutely admit that it was a good decision to do so - nothing of value was lost(mostly) and the way you handled names was fair.All in all - good job.

You should have stopped after this sentence. If you think it was a good decision, bear with it. All your characters were preserved, you should be happy.

You can't transfer characters for free, but you should be able to do it through the character auction, you should check the manual.

Character auction isn't free anyway, you're better stick with a usual between-accounts transfer. Why would you need it for bank alts though? Another char or a few on another acc, problem solved (not that all items are that urgent and can't wait one hour).

P.S. CT_Mailmod
P.P.S. A bit awkward to read four months after the merge.
P.P.P.S. @Holaver, why it kept saying I'm blocked? Had to rephrase the comment a few times. Was it because of - lol, it seems it was because of "c h a r (s)" I typed without spaces, what an odd bug : D

Last edited:
Top Bottom