• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Chat Announcement for World-Channel.

Ironstar

Authorized
Would be great if there would be something like a announcement to join the world chat...
Atm its absolutely not funny to look for a group / raid if only 7/60 people are in this chat.
Which i know by using /chatinfo X

yea tbh the server is kinda dead atm :/ i realy hope there will be more players when the server launches other wise.... well i dont know.

Its a beta. Don't be afraid. I my self jumped on the beta, played around a bit and logged off. As characters will be wiped, i can't really be arsed to invest proper time into my character. And i think alot of ppl share my thoughts here. So don't worry, ppl will play when Kronos goes live, and it actually matters :)

Also as u can .additem there rly isn't much to do besides testing and PvP.

Its a beta. Don't be afraid. I my self jumped on the beta, played around a bit and logged off. As characters will be wiped, i can't really be arsed to invest proper time into my character. And i think alot of ppl share my thoughts here. So don't worry, ppl will play when Kronos goes live, and it actually matters :)

Also as u can .additem there rly isn't much to do besides testing and PvP.
i realy hope ur right :s

i realy hope ur right :s

He is right.

Anyway, I did test the Vengeance server at 1x up to level 57. At peak hours it was around 60-70 players online per faction, yet this was still enough to get instance groups going while leveling and for the world chat/guild chat to feel alive.

The server was a disappointment, but the small community was kinda cool.

Top Bottom