• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Class and faction poll

Which class & faction will you play?

• Total voters

SeeQ

Authorized
This is what I wanted to do at first, but it looks really messy if theres not a ton of voters

hmm I'm either going ally druid or horde shammy. Undecided so no vote yet. I'll probably decide at character creation :w00t:

Hogger

Orc Hunter. For the Alliance! er, I mean Horde. As a lifelong member of the Alliance, it will take awhile before I get the battle cry right.

Should've allowed multiple choice probably, as my class choice derives from the faction I'll choose.
I thought about doing that at first, but I didn't really see any benefit to it since most people would choose 2-4 classes and I wanted a glance of what to expect even though some people will most likely change their minds until launch. I should have added a "Undecided faction and class" option though. Oh well, a little bit too late now.

The poll is not representative anyway. It's "enthusiasts" voting here while the general wave choses cookie-cutter classes and specs.

Sohleks

Voted for Horde warlock, but really I'm undecided until I consult some buddies around the time this is coming out. Would be wise to make our groups functional.

Top Bottom