• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Cleaning after the Beta

Seigar

Authorized
I may not be looking forward for the release of Kronos, but I still want the server to do well. I made this topic to remind the Kronos staff some of the Beta Features that needs to be disable/reset before the launch.

Disable/Reset:
- All the GM commands.
.modify money
.additem
.level
- Max Skills of Weapons
- All Flypoints.
- Warrior Stands.
- Portals in the starting zones (From Akatana)

Please correct me If I have missed something.

Last edited:
I may not be looking forward for the release of Kronos, but I still want the server to do well. I made this topic to remind the Kronos staff some of the Beta Features that needs to be disable/reset before the launch.

Disable/Reset:
- All the GM commands.

- Max Skills of Weapons
- All Flypoints.
- Warrior Stands.

Please correct me If I have missed something.

Portals in the starting zones, but I think they will know what to do :)

warlock should have the quests to get pets
same with totem tho in the beta i think they just did .additem then the totems :p

Why would you need to remind them these things? They're not ****ts. Their plan is blizzlike and they will turn off those features. They know very well what they turned on for beta testing sake.

Why would you need to remind them these things? They're not ****ts. Their plan is blizzlike and they will turn off those features. They know very well what they turned on for beta testing sake.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to overlook something. We are all humans after all, and you dont need to be a rtard to make a human mistake. A simple mistake that could have disastrous consequences on launch and for the future even. Its always good to remind each other, we want this to go well after all :)

Top Bottom