• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Concrete scheme of the raid progression

tyvler

Does such a thing exist? I know on the info tab on www.kronos-wow.com it says, but it's very vague, "short time after ragnaros demise". Is there anywhere we can see how many months after first ragnaros kill BWL will be released? Thanks

P.S im so fucking psyched for this server and cant wait what you have to say on sunday. Thanks for calming me down with that statement. <3

Does it really matter exactly what a "short time" is?

It took from November of 04 to July of 05 for Blizzard to progress from MC to BWL.

Does it really matter exactly what a "short time" is?

It took from November of 04 to July of 05 for Blizzard to progress from MC to BWL.

Yeah, i know. But another upcoming server will have 2 months between first rag kill and BWL. That, to me, seems a bit short. Maybe that's just my interpretation. I want to know if it's further or longer than that :)

Does such a thing exist? I know on the info tab on www.kronos-wow.com it says, but it's very vague, "short time after ragnaros demise". Is there anywhere we can see how many months after first ragnaros kill BWL will be released? Thanks

P.S im so fucking psyched for this server and cant wait what you have to say on sunday. Thanks for calming me down with that statement. <3

Thry said in a forum post some time ago that they will watch the raid progression if the top guilds and release the next tier of raids when they current one is cleared/oon farm for a few of them. Releasing next tier when for example only one too guild killed the endboss and other still struggle after 2 month would not make much sense. They will adapt the time to the progress of players

Anyone else here wishing to feel the 10man Dire-Maul... 10 man Stratholme? =p

Beta of BWL and ZG...

Almost all lower level dumgeons are still 10 man. Problem is you run them for quests mainly and as you know, that wont work.

Top Bottom