• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Countdown Clock displaying timer for 5pm CST, not CET.

damnwifi

Hey all, just read the Kronos-wow page and it looks like server will be up 5pm CET Saturday.

The current timer is 1 day 22 hours 19 minutes, that would be 11pm CET Saturday.

It would, however, be 5pm CST Saturday.

Have I completely lost my mind? Let's get this fixed ASAP if it is infact calculating the countdown for 5pm CST instead of the proper CET.

mhh the timer says 1 day 15 hours for me right now. Which would perfectly result in 5PM CET (Central European Time). But yeah, i'm not the webmaster of the page so i don't know what's causing this.

No matter where you're from though, it's 39 hours to go from this point on when i posted this.

who cares what the timer says, you know it's 5PM CET so just do + or - x hours depending on where you live, it's not that hard. :huh:

who cares what the timer says, you know it's 5PM CET so just do + or - x hours depending on where you live, it's not that hard. :huh:

Those who only see the timer and not the "5pm saturday CET" post.... Well, I'm guessing if they login when the timer says 0, only to find the server has been up for several hours.... They may be upset.

I just don't want people to have any reason to say negative things about Kronos, especially if it's an easy fix.

Can anyone else chime in as to whether the timer is accurate for them?

Those who only see the timer and not the "5pm saturday CET" post.... Well, I'm guessing if they login when the timer says 0, only to find the server has been up for several hours.... They may be upset.

I just don't want people to have any reason to say negative things about Kronos, especially if it's an easy fix.

Can anyone else chime in as to whether the timer is accurate for them?

The timer says 1 day, 19 hours, 14 minutes, 56 seconds for me. It is currently the 26th of march 9:45 PM.

The timer says 1 day, 19 hours, 14 minutes, 56 seconds for me. It is currently the 26th of march 9:45 PM.

Right, and you're from Quebec which is GMT -5. So for you the timer is counting down to Saturday at 5pm in your time zone.

This means that regardless of where you are the countdown timer is counting down for 5pm Saturday for your LOCAL time zone, not the proper CET time zone.

The timer is wrong and should be addressed

I was thinking between playing in Kronos or in Nostalrius.

I was lurking through Nostalrius forums and looks like that the server is a bit fucked up, guilds are speedrinning Ragnaros by exploiting a bug where ragnaros doesn't kills the raid if there is only ranged attackers (I guess that the exploit is this) and a lot of people are reporting favouritism from the Gamemasters to some particular guilds from their server.

I see a lot of complaints about their PVE content being very rushed even with the 1.4 thing due to the numerous exploits available.

I think I'll pick up kronos, I wanna be online when the server opens, but I'm not the only one who uses the PC in my house, so...

Last edited:
1 day,5h from now.Do any idea what time is it...and dont care......mmmmm it's around 6 pm local time.Not bad at all :laugh:

For me it currently says 1 day 4 hours...and the time on the bottom of the forum says 11:00am (GMT +1)...which means 15:00 (GMT +1/CET). So for me there is 2 hours missing from the timer.

Top Bottom