• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Current Pet Bugs

schneis

Fellow Hunters,

I am thinking about rolling a Hunter on Kronos 2 to spend the few free hours a have per week. There are multiple threads here about hunter pet bugs (raptor being overpowered, pet pathing etc.). Can you tell me which bugs are still in the game that I can evaluate if its worth rolling a hunter here?

Many thanks!

hello there

im playing hunter for a while on k1 and imo, pets are pretty fine, specially compared to other p-servers.

regards

ye the wolf skill howl is bugged it keeps doing it even when not fighting

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

pet pathing isnt that good

Agreed.

Pets with ranged abilities (say a Warlock's Imp) also tend to bug out when you command them to attack from outside their range. From there they move a super short distance, try to see if they are in range, stop, move a super short distance, try to see if they are in range and so on.

On retail/servers with better pet pathing, the pet in question will keep moving until it is in range, and then use the ability.

This last bit is of course less impactful for most Hunter pets.

The Wolf Howl is amazing, I like how this is always procced...the noise is somthing I've grown accustomed to liking too... reminds me of what I wish my Real Life dog was like

pet pathing, please fix, this is half the class considering the pets are most of the damage for hunters- thanks!

Well, my Raptor pet (deviate stalker) now has the sneak ability....when logging in/stopping flying.
Hope it's a new feature.....but probably a bug =(

i also really like how my pet always returns to me as the old target dies, even tho i already sent to attack it to a new one.

-> pet fights mob x
mob x is at 20% HP
i send pet to attack mob y
while its on its way to y, mob x dies
pet returns to me
i have to send pet to attack mob y again

pretty annoying

you dont tame pets, you tame bugs

I dont know how it happened, but 1 month ago i lost broken tooth, he was at lvl 47 in my stable, he just disappeared.

Pets sometimes lose all skills you have trained that means your nice pet you have lvld for that last 20 lvls can at any time lose allllllllllll its trained skills and you are stuck with a pet with a few training points, your lvl, that has no skills.... also, some of the wild creatures that you learn your pets skills from are nearly untamable. go try and get a bear in ashenvale for claw 3... they have been set to use their knockdown ability so often that even with frost trap and concussion shot chances are you will be knocked down before you can tame.... had to put 2 points into traps and points into conc shot just to tame one... don't even waste your time with hunters, the are the LEAST optimized class on this server at the moment, like they got tossed on the back burner and forgot about.

It's fixable with a feign death macro, that has your pet stop attacking. Same thing with scatter shot.

Top Bottom