• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

DDOS at launch?

Dreamhack

Hello :)

I've played on another private server for 4 years now, and something i know is that when something big goes on, they often get DDOS by other private servers...

Im new to Twinstar and wondering how Kronos will prevent the server from going down @ Launch :(

There is nothing to do except praying to the Blood God and giving him a human sacrifice for a goodwill.

They said in faq that can't disclose their system but I reckon with the amount of hardware they have that they can handle it.

Last edited:
You can be 100% sure, that there will be DDOS attacks at launch. Nostalrius will be attacked as well when they launch. We'll see how they can handle it, because there is nothing that the users can do against it, other than praying.

Im new to Twinstar and wondering how Kronos will prevent the server from going down @ Launch :(
This topic was covered in numerous threads before. I know its hard to dig them up so I will just repeat it :biggrin:
As our community grows bigger every day we expect DoS and DDoS attack to our service. So far we never had any DoS or DDoS related downtimes and there were more attempts then we dare to count. Not just against Kronos, but every Twinstar realm.

There will never be detailed information about how our protection looks like. Simple reason, you don't instal an alarm system in your house and then tell burglars how to trick it (implying they could), or? :tongue:

This topic was covered in numerous threads before. I know its hard to dig them up so I will just repeat it :biggrin:
As our community grows bigger every day we expect DoS and DDoS attack to our service. So far we never had any DoS or DDoS related downtimes and there were more attempts then we dare to count. Not just against Kronos, but every Twinstar realm.

There will never be detailed information about how our protection looks like. Simple reason, you don't instal an alarm system in your house and then tell burglars how to trick it (implying they could), or? :tongue:

Aside from the quality of Kronos, one of the things I love most is that it is under the TwinStar project. Which already has established and proven defense against DDoS.

Top Bottom