• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Dear WoW players, you suck!

goris

Authorized
So I'm watching an orc shaman battle some badass mobs and getting his ass handed to him. I walk by, full health, same level, I /hello and /cheer him and go about my business. As a matter of fact I park a few tenths of yards beside him and wait for my one warrior quest mob to respawn. The shaman finally defeats his mob with <10% health and no mana, outranges and resets another mob who aggroes him, comes back, regenerates his health, mana, buffs up and tries to kill me. No fucking gratitude that I didn't interfere with his quest/grind and didn't snipe him when I had the chance.

Think of me what you want, but I really don't get any kick out of ruining the game for others and it's just sad that people can't seem to return the favor.

end of rant

He thought you were a good guy to let him heal up and have an awsome fair battle? Dunno, some people are just assholes. :)

Been in STV lately?

I'm starting to believe alliance rogue spawn at 30% hp is hard-coded onto the server.

pvp server, dont have mercy, NEVER! or it shall bite you back! you learned it and now you shall kill anyone in sight!

Maybe you should do peace protest in front of your main city, surely someone will first aid your boo-boo. Or write hate mail to Orgrimmar, Thrall read his crybox twice a week. Or pack a few gnome rogues, and dirge that green dumbass in backpack with power of thousand Deathwings. Or blast Linkin Park in STV and kill other lows with raging vengeance.

This game have so much opportunities, and you decided to write a tumbrl-like cry post. Well gratz, you achieved nothing and you look like dumbass. Alliance is proud of you.

you learned it and now you shall kill anyone in sight!

nah, this levelling thing is long enough already, I'm not going to prolong it by screwing with hordes so they screw with me back. I just want to kill the 19millonth mob to get my level 60 and start raiding/grinding bgs.

I feel you goris.

Eventhough I do love pvp and plan on doing a lot of PREMADE BATTLEGROUNDS, I too highly dislike it (and it happens far too often) when I'm doing a quest and Im on low HP/Mana and some mr.Micropenis comes along and just goes for the kill while Im still in combat with the mob let alone have the Health or Mana to kill him off too especially on these low lvls.
Sure, world pvp can be fun but killing people out of spite like that just attests to a shitty attitude.

Well, it's a common issue on a pvp server. As for me it even worse because I don't like pvp at all, but there is no pve private vanilla server.

recently i ganked some hunter who didnt fight back, just sat down and wanted to let it happen. I saw the light, spared him and now I'm a nice guy never ganking alliance again!

It's just the way of a pvp server and most people have no issues with corpse camping lowbies and generally just ruining their fun. They thrive on it and just points you to, it's a PVP SERVER. I just saved an orc who aggroed too many mobs. Guess what he did 1 min later? Attacked me while I was fighting a mob.

It just boggles the mind.

Top Bottom