• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

DELETE my account .....But How ? LOL

youps

DELETE my account .....But How ? LOL

I want to delete my account Kronos and twinstar but how? Complicated

- - - Updated - - -

My account is **** ...

- - - Updated - - -

Looking everywhere ... on behalf of the game does nothing to remove frustrating ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, when you announced your account name, it's easy to spam it with incorrect password and thus block any time. So consider it removed.

thank you ... but how to remove the normally?

- - - Updated - - -

I have sent a private message to Kronos application

Why? If you don't want to use your account, simply don't use it. As if it eats space on your hard disk.

Why? If you don't want to use your account, simply don't use it. As if it eats space on your hard disk.

maybe he does not want his information in any database encrypted or not.
not his email not his password not his contact info nothing.

now dont tell me you never heared of accounts getting compromised after databases from one server have somehow been hacked.

maybe he does not want his information in any database encrypted or not.
not his email not his password not his contact info nothing.

now dont tell me you never heared of accounts getting compromised after databases from one server have somehow been hacked.

and what does that have to do with us here on kronos?

This issue is usually people who are addicted and know they keep coming back if their account is still active..

To protect themselves they want it gone forever.

When I deleted my Blizzard account I had to send them a mail (a paper mail, not an electronic one) with a copy of my personal ID. So as far as I know there's no way for normal users to delete their game accounts, only those who can access the database can do it.

Top Bottom