• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Dms Challenges the PVE Carebears and the Ironforge Afkers

dms

Authorized
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

On Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 @ 7:00 PM Server Time, I with some other horde hopefully will be Leading a Raid to Slay The Twilight Corruptor Satyr Boss Raid in Duskwood , and then to Slay the raid again while they are killing Eranikus for The Nightmare Manifests.

This all too comes to be part of the revival of k1 world pvp. There is too little of it right now so here we go. The most difficult part comes to be from the Twilight Corruptor Satyr Boss in Duskwood. After the raid slays the carebears trying to kill this boss, we will directly go to Moonglade to face and camp them again and this shall be a very fun encounter!

This Challenge comes to be set for Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 and @ 7:00 PM. This will be as of now until further notice.

If you would love to join for some thrill, for some fun, for great Teamspeak chat under Dms's Lead, or if you are on the same Challenge as I am, you can contact me by in-game message to Dms or by mail. You can also just send me a private message via Kronos Forums or simply post a reply on this thread.

Teamspeak will be mandatory. We shall explain fight, but it helps a whole lot if you already know the encounter(s) or if you can research them via YouTube.

I am real excited and look forward in seeing who will be interested!

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

Just like expected, pvp morons trying to chase away the last nice players for their own shallow gains, once again.
You cry so much about server health, all just to gank peopletrying to do fun stuff ;)

Just like expected, pvp morons trying to chase away the last nice players for their own shallow gains, once again.
You cry so much about server health, all just to gank peopletrying to do fun stuff ;)
what did Euloqorixia or whatever his name is expect to happen by posting about a public raid 3 weeks in advance on the kronos forums? isn't this what he wanted

I exactly knew what would happen which is this. Don't know what he expected, this just shows the mindset of a lot of people valueing their fun over the fun of others.

Maredsan must be a young, pre Afghanistan military operation, redneck, undereducated US citizen, if he facepalms on your wise words, Brezel.
Anyways if horde will show up it's fine. My azuresong mageblade thirsts for their warm and demonic blood!

Your feelings are like orcish, it's not like the proud defender of alliance. Take thought, you have a hidden orc spirit likely.

Axes are pretty orc-y too. Sounds like our friend might've had a touch of the broccoli brush.

*** BUMP ***

If you are interested, you can also send an in-game message or mail to [FONT=&quot]Dms[/FONT]

When the event was published in the first place I said I would be there on my horde ganking the raid. Now that Das has taken matters into his own hands I feel obliged to help the alliance. (or at least gank some specific hordes)

My Femur will be there cracking some shammy totems :3

WHAT IS THIS!

WHAT!

- - - Updated - - -

Dms! YOU SILLY GOOSE

I just wanted to do something simple, and now this shall be a day to remember haha

sorry for beign a pvp moron and having a collective view count on my vanilla videos (filmed on kronos) of half a million

i shouldve thought about the health of the server before i made these huge mistakes, please forgive me brezel.

When the event was published in the first place I said I would be there on my horde ganking the raid. Now that Das has taken matters into his own hands I feel obliged to help the alliance. (or at least gank some specific hordes)

My Femur will be there cracking some shammy totems :3
thats pretty much all your femur is good for

thats pretty much all your femur is good for

481fd253c1044d0742110f67f4e4344c.png

It seems to be good for pretty much anything! Thanks for the good game tho, better luck next time! :rolleyes2:

Ps. Looz abusing that wagon is so 2015...

Ps. Looz abusing that wagon is so 2015...

Just because you dont know how to get to a certain spot dosen't make it illegal :)
I have seen you many times on the big tree west in WSG blizzarding everyone who tries to make it up.

Reactions: dms
you guys deffo had a better comp and we just lost focus after going up 2-0 but hey grats for winning once or twice!

Dms. it's 7 pm and moonglade is swarmed with nothing but greenshielding allies. I am disappointed.

Eranikus is dead. I saw 3 max level horde during the entirety of the event. Very disappointed in the Horde. Nothing like fights for Azuregos or Kazzak a year ago.

I'm missing that old orc Fei and the 1v1's we had in Winterspring.

Top Bottom