• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Dms Challenges the PVE Carebears and the Ironforge Afkers

Dms hosts and organizes an event then doesn't even show up to it himself...??

Reactions: dms
Alright Voidzone, one more explanation so even your birdbrain might understand.

When dms announced in bold and underlined font, I assumed he had some sort of plan which made me look forward to the event - which I wasn't even intending to participate in initially, but decided to do so after the challenge was issued.

I brought 4 Titans flasks among other things and exclusively made time that evening for this event. I stayed until the very end when everyone was done, as a matter of course. We killed the shark 3 times in a row. Nobody showed up. It was a waste of my time.

Naturally, you wouldn't understand without me spelling it out for you. You're welcome.

Somebody trolled you. Nice preparation though.

I'm sure that's what he's telling himself as well. He's not trolling but legitimately stupid. I've come to experience that firsthand.

And I've read complaints about this forum - for a while now - being too peaceful.

you mean, like, just now?

A long time ago. In Vanguard it's standard to not cast heals as a healer - for arbitrary reason.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be forever grateful for what Vanguard did to help me back then, I'll never forget that. Though for every 20 cool guys there is this one freak that just doesn't know when to stop.

What I learned now is that the situation hasn't changed in a year.

Top Bottom